Mystery Neil Armstrong wants you to remove the "protective layer of Truth" if you want to discover anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looking back through Aldrin's book..he literally goes from setting the course towards the moon not long after entering space to approaching the moon after 2 days of travel in 2 pages!

Not one mention of radiation.

Just info about what the ate and how they slept etc.

You would think that he would mention it if they had to deal with it.

Just looking back through Aldrin's book..he literally goes from setting the course towards the moon not long after entering space to approaching the moon after 2 days of travel in 2 pages!

Not one mention of radiation.

Just info about what the ate and how they slept etc.

You would think that he would mention it if they had to deal with it.

That part would be pretty boring though. When someone asks you about your holiday over the summer do you describe the boring drive?

That part would be pretty boring though. When someone asks you about your holiday over the summer do you describe the boring drive?

I thought passing through this radiation belt made you see flashes through your eyelids?

He talks about eating shrimp cocktails and chicken salad but not about being worried by deadly radiation.

I don't believe there is a deadly radiation belt and I 100% believe they landed on the lunar surface.

If you notice when the astronauts talk about the van allen belt....either at the time in the 70s or today decades later, they're always umming and ahhing, looking around nervously unsure what to say, etc. Like they never went.

Most of what you just said was ok, but then you went and made a massive leap to "like they never went".

Maybe they just don't understand the science of it. Like they said "we were just the passengers".

Maybe it's because they got prostate cancer later in life and can't shake the feeling that the VA belt contributed to the fact that they can no longer get an erection.

Maybe there's a heap of reasons why they'd get nervous that are a lot more likely than "the biggest coverup in the history of mankind".

Most of what you just said was ok, but then you went and made a massive leap to "like they never went".

Maybe they just don't understand the science of it. Like they said "we were just the passengers".

Maybe it's because they got prostate cancer later in life and can't shake the feeling that the VA belt contributed to the fact that they can no longer get an erection.

Maybe there's a heap of reasons why they'd get nervous that are a lot more likely than "the biggest coverup in the history of mankind".
Or maybe they never went? I dont particularly believe they didnt or did. I havent yet invested myself into that topic. But it is LIKE they're stammering buying time fidgeting for an answer. When asked about other topics they quickly and in detail go into it. In body language or police investigative work, there are signs when someone's lying or being creative, or recounting something that didnt actually happen and trying to sell it as something that did happen -- like a witness statement etc. Just a few things like that where they stammer, fidget, get nervous, look around, look at each other, try to ad lib a response, trying to formulate something in their heads good enough to say. Seems a little suspect to me.

Or maybe they never went? I dont particularly believe they didnt or did. I havent yet invested myself into that topic. But it is LIKE they're stammering buying time fidgeting for an answer. When asked about other topics they quickly and in detail go into it. In body language or police investigative work, there are signs when someone's lying or being creative, or recounting something that didnt actually happen and trying to sell it as something that did happen -- like a witness statement etc. Just a few things like that where they stammer, fidget, get nervous, look around, look at each other, try to ad lib a response, trying to formulate something in their heads good enough to say. Seems a little suspect to me.

The problem is, like the flat earth theory it requires too much of a coverup to be feasible. Occam's razor.

Yesterday on reddit someone posted up a lot of photographs unreleased by NASA and released recently, taken during the flight, there are a lot, I can't find the link, but there is no way this mission was faked, I already knew the mission was real but these photos are quite comprehensive..

The problem is, like the flat earth theory it requires too much of a coverup to be feasible. Occam's razor.
I just think there's a bunch of science-related aspects to space travel that often get mentioned, like the van allen belt, or other aspects about what it would've been like on the moon, how thick their suits should've been, and/or how constrictive their suits already were and how basic their cameras were, to be able to take such great shots every single time, and also the film stock itself surviving a space travel to and fro and thru dangerous levels of radiation, etc etc.

All those kinds of things that I'm not an expert in, that I need to research much more on, but those things you often read about when people scientifically try to debunk the moon travels.

Yesterday on reddit someone posted up a lot of photographs unreleased by NASA and released recently, taken during the flight, there are a lot, I can't find the link, but there is no way this mission was faked, I already knew the mission was real but these photos are quite comprehensive..
I've also seen a number of photos from the apollo moon missions, where you see a lighting stand, or prop markers on the ground, or exact topographical backgrounds like from a stage set.

I dunno. It's an interesting CT i'll get into at some later stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you've got me interested to try to find some of the pictures I've seen before...

moonrock.0.jpg

Last edited:
"I for one do not believe we have went to the moon in any craft that we have in the public eye. Whether we have been there in some craft not public I cannot say. If so what would its radiation shielding be? If any human has walked on the moon I would like to see the suit used to block the radiation. I am pretty sure any craft being flown in space that we know of cannot penetrate the outer Van Allen belt."

ASvanall.jpg

"I don't know about the Van Allan Belt. What I do know is when I took a Nuclear Biological Chemical Warfare Instructor course in 1989 in Camp Bordon, ON. Canada. A tiny particulate of radioactive material housed in a lead container, no bigger then a matchbox, was used as a training aid to utilize the CAM (chemical agent monitoring device. Works like a bomb sniffer. Pre programmed to sniff out a number of different contaminants) in conjunction with a rad counter. The rads coming off of that puppy were powerful enough to activate the CAM and counter at 75'. It was such a hazard that we were mandated to wear our "bunny suit's" (NBC suits) just to get within that parameter to use the device's. I don't think the Eagle was made of lead was it? hehehehe."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back