Netherlands v England June 2022 (Best of 3 Series)

How many games will England win in the series against Netherlands?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Tom Cooper played shield cricket for SA.
Tom Cooper played a shitload of FC and Domestic Cricket for SA & The Renegades and I think the Strikers
Played quite a bit for Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Renegades in the BBL as well.

Althought I dont think he would be a player the national team ever really crossed paths or considered.

Tom Cooper still lining up for the Dutch I see.
You say still and yet that was his first match for the Netherlands in 6 years and first ODI for 9 years. His brother Ben has been a stalwart of the side.

Yeah, sadly they seem to have gone a fair way backwards (even before today's performance).

Kenya have gone the same direction.

Cricket is a very easy sport to lose momentum.
Backwards from where though? They qualified for the Super League beating out the teams they've always been at the same level as (Scotland, UAE, Namibia, Nepal) which gave them 8 x 3 match series against Test playing nations. That's more than they'd have ever had.

They'll always have the problem that their best players play county cricket who then won't release them to play for the Netherlands. There are 6 missing from this squad for example. We're heading towards the inevitable full season IPL so we'll see that happen to all nations soon enough.

The Topklasse would be easily the strongest 50 over competition outside the Test playing nations.

Back