News New CEO - Andrew Fagan

Remove this Banner Ad

Succinct, good. ;)
Can you please construct a sentence ? You're not helping anyone by being brief and to the point. You need to make your point at least 15 times so we can't forget

Fluent and pompous are both adjectives... I think you probably meant for pompous to be a noun - but unfortunately for you, it isn't.

This plain English lesson is free of charge.

I think that she's entitled to use it as a noun, given poetic licence. It worked quite well.

Fluent and pompous are both adjectives... I think you probably meant for pompous to be a noun - but unfortunately for you, it isn't.

This plain English lesson is free of charge.

I think the noun is pomposity

Even so, it was still a very amusing comeback from Jenny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked and the answer back was, he was given the similar talk as Thommo, and then the person directed me to other on the list and the growth they expect, yes Expect it sound fair. And when you look and divorce yourself of any bais be it pro or neg, Lyons would have struggle to get a game.
And I was asked would I pay top dollar for a player to play SANFL for most of the year. with a hint they already have a couple.
As for Thommo, they believe he can offer something after all he did finish at the top of stats in most areas. This time not my words.
Its Something they believe they can fix by the years end. with improvement from the younger mids.

I like you - but I don't believe a word of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back