Media New Era, New Logo: Dragons FFC Image Revamp Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Gees the SFA community are harsh critics, just like AFL journo's I guess.

At least Phenom has done something that he believes is good for the clubs image and something that 98% of armchair critics here would never have done...

As for the logo itself, I think change is good for the club, but I don't agree with changing the logo though. Simple changes are best.

I'm sure he'll learn from this though and it'll make him a better captain in the long run.
He has to be taking the piss ....the logo was the least of the clubs problems ....i agree small modifications, but not taking a wrecking ball approach

TJASTA you're a graphics man, how about you put something really slick together for these guys in MS paint :thumbsu:
fixed :thumbsu:
untitled-png.606080
Lol you already have :D

You don't change a clubs image, without consultation .......surely you not only consult the LG, but also take a poll of your list ......well, that's if you have a list of course :oops:
When MBD refreshes the logo a few seasons back, we asked the SFA and footy jumpers board to enter into the competition with some designs. Then the whole club voted!

Plus we got two new posters from the footy jumpers board.

That’s how you do it.

When MBD refreshes the logo a few seasons back, we asked the SFA and footy jumpers board to enter into the competition with some designs. Then the whole club voted!

Plus we got two new posters from the footy jumpers board.

That’s how you do it.
That's a great approach ....an inclusive approach ....there are so many very good graphic artists on the Big Footy Forum that would be happy to assist

But you have to know first, why you want change, what's the issue with the current logo / playing kit .......otherwise how do you prepare a design brief ?

But this change, simply for a new approach stuff is :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably should have run the new logo's final design through the leadership group and Ljp86 first before posting this, but what the hell.

With a change in captaincy comes a freshening up of Dragons FFC's image, in both posting style and visuals.

After a few seasons, I felt it was time to give the Dragons logo and jumpers a fresh coat of paint, and after consulting the leadership group and club legends, I've personally undertaken the labour of refreshing the club's look.

So, without further ado, here is the new Dragons FFC logo, in all its half an hour in the Adobe creative suite after being little more than rough sketches for a month or so glory!

View attachment 606019

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!​

Pro: It really suits the Dragons as a qooty club.

Con: God that logo is lame. You have so much cool s**t you could have done with a Dragon, and you pick that.

I probably should have run the new logo's final design through the leadership group and Ljp86 first before posting this, but what the hell.

With a change in captaincy comes a freshening up of Dragons FFC's image, in both posting style and visuals.

After a few seasons, I felt it was time to give the Dragons logo and jumpers a fresh coat of paint, and after consulting the leadership group and club legends, I've personally undertaken the labour of refreshing the club's look.

So, without further ado, here is the new Dragons FFC logo, in all its half an hour in the Adobe creative suite after being little more than rough sketches for a month or so glory!

View attachment 606019

Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!​
Is this a joke thread?

#AppreciateADragonDay is currently trending on twitter.

Clearly my very public blunder has affected the general population so much that they're posting as many dragons not related to the club to get the bad taste of the (now very obviously dumped) new logo out of their heads...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back