New Hawks clash/away jumper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lost in the fanfare is the return of the 'chicken legs' socks

0fe2f926-ae06-4f99-88b8-be69bd5bd1cf.jpg

That's a nice looking jumper

Bears! I swear I remember seeing them wear this eye-sore before. We as a club, have identity issues in the last little while with so many hideous away jumpers and this is at the top of the pile!! Yep, the power rangers were better.

You're awfully negative tonight, MS.
My comments on the game day board is separate to this. I didn’t like this new look from day dot. Especially once I found out that it was replacing the Brown Backs which imo are hands down the best guernsay sin the afl. These just don’t look tough or hawthorn enough for mine.

I actually quite like the new guernsey, however it should be in addition to the gold on brown away guernsey, not in lieu of.

Either way though, I'm getting one!

You must have a LOT of money to throw away?

Actually, no I bloody well don't.

I work for a not-for-profit charity and earn a near dismal wage.

However, knowing that I help people that truly need it is rewarding and I love walking into work, each and every day.

How I choose to spend it, is none of your business, you happy little man.

Now maybe go find something else to whinge about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, no I bloody well don't.

I work for a not-for-profit charity and earn a near dismal wage.

However, knowing that I help people that truly need it is rewarding and I love walking into work, each and every day.

How I choose to spend it, is none of your business, you happy little man.

Now maybe go find something else to whinge about.
Loving a club is when you don’t agree with everything they do but still follow them to death!! Not be a conformist. You’re telling me they are awesome tops to spend $130 on? That’s your choice but you shared it on here and I shared my thoughts on how awful they are. This is a cash grab by the club, I thought sir Jeffrey was saying we were told that we had to have White Alternate guernsay s? Obviously we clash with no one, gold with brown and brown with gold suffice.

Loving a club is when you don’t agree with everything they do but still follow them to death!! Not be a conformist. You’re telling me they are awesome tops to spend $130 on? That’s your choice but you shared it on here and I shared my thoughts on how awful they are. This is a cash grab by the club, I thought sir Jeffrey was saying we were told that we had to have White Alternate guernsay s? Obviously we clash with no one, gold with brown and brown with gold suffice.

Well considering that I threw my last guernsey out, because Ryan Burton is an arrogant flog, I need a new one anyway.

I actually like the look of them, which it also seems a few here do also.

If you don't like it, that's fine and good, but keep your smart ass comments to yourself.

Lost in the fanfare is the return of the 'chicken legs' socks

0fe2f926-ae06-4f99-88b8-be69bd5bd1cf.jpg

I just don't see it being significantly different from our home colour mix, so not really addressing the clash. In addition, with the technology available these days, it's pretty 1970s for creativity. It's not terrible, but not great...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back