Opinion 2024 new player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Really solid choices, and especially love Weddle in 23, there is something special about the kid and it is awesome we backed him in for that number. Ginnivan's dream would be playing for Hawthorn, and only thing more on top of that would be getting to wear Cyril's number, he will be super stoked. On Watson..you don't usually hand out those sorts of numbers to first year players so timing wasn't quite right for him to make a case for 23 or 33. Give Wizard a higher, random number this year, and reckon he takes over from Breust's 22 eventually,

Was thinking that. 20 or 22

Weddle will have to be on his game. That guernsey's been known to go on "auto-pilot" occasionally.

If Weds tunes out during a match, he may well find himself in the forward line with one opposition in a choke hold whilst punching another! 🤣

Personally I reckon Mackenzie would suit the #22. Rocked it well for Vic Metro.

We've still got 16, 18, 26, 27, 34, 35, 39 available.

With Watson, McCabe, Ryan, Chol, D'Ambrosio and Dear needing numbers.

16 -
18 -
26 -
27 -
34 -
35 -
39 -

I'm being completely pedantic here but IMO as a ruckman Reeves should get #1, and #7 should go to a midfielder like Ward. I'd love Mackenzie to get #8 too.

16 -
18 -
26 -
27 -
34 -
35 -
39 -

I'm being completely pedantic here but IMO as a ruckman Reeves should get #1, and #7 should go to a midfielder like Ward. I'd love Mackenzie to get #8 too.
Didn’t Morrison get no.1 due to being related to the late Ken Judge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t really follow wafl too closely but take an interest in the sharks due to a very good childhood friend who played a game or 2 there.
Long time follower but haven't been as close to them since being over in Vic. But did watch the GF this year and great to see them win one after a long drought.

16 -
18 -
26 -
27 -
34 -
35 -
39 -

16 - Watson
18 - McCabe
26 - Massimo
27 - Huswaite
34 - Dear
35 - Bailey MacDonald
39 - Ryan
44 - Chol

Random AF.

Don Scott!!!!!!!!!! Wow
I wonder if before he sat down, he insisted on telling them all how little he cared about the club, how he didn't like any of them, and how he didn't know why he was there at all...

Don't act vindicated, you called him a troll after one post because it didn't match up with your assumption. You were being a dick.

D’Ambrosio is in the 18 as shown in dukes day in the life.

Plus your account is only 2 days old with 1 post.
Welp I was most definitely wrong Sixpence now you can have a crack at me 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back