News Hawthorn Legends jumper 2024! TUCKY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Torn whether to get this or the retro Big Hawk now. Love anything with the HFC crest though so this could win.

Torn whether to get this or the retro Big Hawk now. Love anything with the HFC crest though so this could win.

Compromise Shrug GIF

Not a fan of the legends jumpers tbh. Not aesthetically pleasing. The retro hawk however 👀
I'm the opposite.
The Legends jumpers have real meaning to me because of their link to our earliest jumper.
I love them.

I don't mind the retro hawk but it's not even an official H & A jumper.

If I had the room (and a more compassionate wife) I’d collect them, frame them and add them to my other framed jumpers and Weg posters hanging in my garage

Maybe one day

Someone who lives around the corner from me has a sizeable garage with the walls dominated by Hawthorn merchandise similar to this. Always jealous when it’s opened up.

Ngl they’ve used 2 of these brown v designs that could have been used next year for our 100th season celebration… what do the hawks and isc have cooking for next year then 🤔

Love it, but gold chevron ruined by tassie logo

So we had the John Kennedy jumper for 2 years 2019-2020
Hudson 21-22
Matthews only for one year in 2023?
Pretty sure Hundson was only one aswell
According to Hawthorn One Off/Promo Jumpers Kennedy 2019-2021, Hundson 2022 (move to isc) and then Matthews 2023

Not the biggest fan of this legends jumper, this years was a nicer look.

It’s nice to see tucky honoured in some way. It’s funny of all the legends of AFL football I rarely hear much about the man who has more flags than anyone else.
My son would play golf with him semi regularly on the weekends about 9 years ago as they belonged to the same club.
I would come along for the walk sometimes.

Very quiet guy, very humble. My son was 16 at the time. He introduced himself saying "everybody just calls me "Tucky".
Tucky must have been early sixties at that stage and was still leaping out of decent size bunkers off a single step.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will leave this here for anyone heading down to training and looking to purchase one, numbers should be out by Saturday you’d assume aswell….

IMG_5270.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back