Opinion 2024 new player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Revealed Saturday I'd imagine?

Whilst I love the idea and love the fact these guys are coming back to the club and getting involved, I can’t imagine what the * they talked about that whole time. Are the former players deciding who wears which number? Not sure Don Scott would know Weddle if he walked past him in the street.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I love the idea and love the fact these guys are coming back to the club and getting involved, I can’t imagine what the * they talked about that whole time.
I'm guessing they sit around and discuss who would best fit their old number.
Chol to 26 perhaps.

Watson to 35 fits with Morrisey

Mass to 18 fits with Pritchard

who was the last non-KPP to wear 23?

Collica?

Been a very long time....

Yep I thought the club made it that 23 and 19 had to be forwards I wonder if there is a positional chance coming after Collica.

Hopefully he turns out better then him he has started better but Collica did show a little bit at the start.

Really solid choices, and especially love Weddle in 23, there is something special about the kid and it is awesome we backed him in for that number. Ginnivan's dream would be playing for Hawthorn, and only thing more on top of that would be getting to wear Cyril's number, he will be super stoked. On Watson..you don't usually hand out those sorts of numbers to first year players so timing wasn't quite right for him to make a case for 23 or 33. Give Wizard a higher, random number this year, and reckon he takes over from Breust's 22 eventually,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back