New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting semi-final match up, given the streak that BISHAMON have been on in Tag League and the push that War Dogs are getting, I thought that'd be the final.

I have a horrible feeling that Hikuleo and ELP might win the whole thing now.

Interesting semi-final match up, given the streak that BISHAMON have been on in Tag League and the push that War Dogs are getting, I thought that'd be the final.

I have a horrible feeling that Hikuleo and ELP might win the whole thing now.
At the start I said I hope TMDK wins A Block, I'll stick with that. Nagata and Suzuki in B block though didn't work out at all, they hated each other too much lol.

World Tag League Day 15 (Semi Finals) notes:

ELP and Hikuleo beat TMDK in a tag league semi.
Goto and Yoshi-Hashi beat Gabe Kidd and Alex Coughlin in a tag league semi in the main event.

Final will be ELP and Hikuleo vs Goto and Yoshi-Hashi.

they should have never unified the titles in the first place
You talking about the US/UK titles? I don't consider the UK one to be a separate title, just a rogue rebrand (in storyline).

To me it was like when Lance Storm in WCW changed the US Title to the Canadian Title.

You talking about the US/UK titles? I don't consider the UK one to be a separate title, just a rogue rebrand (in storyline).

To me it was like when Lance Storm in WCW changed the US Title to the Canadian Title.
no, I meant when they unified/merged the World and Intercontinental titles and started afresh with the lineage

Group members

• New Japan Pro-Wrestling (New Japan Pro-Wrestling Co. Ltd.)
  • All Japan Pro-Wrestling (All Japan Pro-Wrestling Co. Ltd.)
  • Pro-Wrestling NOAH (Cyber Fight Co. Ltd.)
  • DDT Pro-Wrestling (Cyber Fight Co. Ltd.)
  • Ganbare ☆ Pro-Wrestling (Cyber Fight Co. Ltd.)
  • Big Japan Pro-Wrestling (Yotsuba Industries Ltd.)
  • DRAGONGATE (DRAGONGATE Co. Ltd.)
  • STARDOM (BushiRoad Fight Co. Ltd.)
  • Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling (Cyber Fight Co. Ltd.)

Further Group members will be considered in future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

card for Wrestle Kingdom 18:

• IWGP World Heavyweight Champion SANADA defends against Tetsuya Naito
  • Kazuchika Okada vs. Bryan Danielson
  • Three-way match: Will Ospreay vs. Jon Moxley vs. David Finlay to determine the inaugural IWGP Global Heavyweight Champion
  • IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Hiromu Takahashi defends against El Desperado
  • NJPW World Television Champion Zack Sabre Jr. defends against Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • NEVER Openweight Champion Shingo Takagi defends against Tama Tonga
  • IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions Clark Connors & Drilla Moloney defend against TJP & Francesco Akira
  • Winner-takes-all Tag Team title match: IWGP Tag Team Champions Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI vs. NJPW Strong Openweight Tag Team Champions Hikuleo & El Phantasmo
  • Yuya Uemura vs. Yota Tsuji
  • Kaito Kiyomiya & Shota Umino vs. Ren Narita & EVIL
  • New Japan Rambo - final four advance to New Year's Dash for KOPW 2024 belt

The new IWGP Global Title (Replacing the US/UK Title).
GC5eAAzWoAAacEs

Can anyone tell me about timing for WK tomorrow so I don't have to do annoying time conversions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back