New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm working my way through the show and have the last 2 matches left.

But before that, I will say 1 thing: I know he's not perfect & has his detractors, but there's probably only 1 wrestler in the world that I would go out of my way to pay $$$ to see... And I'm talking about for the last decade here: Will Ospreay.

Let's see if either of these last 2 matches makes me add anyone to that lonely list.....

State of the Bullet Club

Beyond that, there's 3 sections of it now. They are:

The Tongans, OGs and Japanese based members

Tama Tonga
Tanga Loa
Bad Luck Fale (who I note is losing the weight NJPW told him to put on)
Hikuleo (Bullet Club young lion)
Chase Owens (identifies as Tongan; has being a regular normal tag partner of Kenny Omega and now Kota Ibushi)
Yujiro Takahashi
Taiji Ishimori

Being The Elite
Cody
Hangman Page
Marty Scurll
+
Young Bucks
Kenny Omega
who have now formed

The Golden Elite
Young Bucks
Golden Lovers (Kenny/Ibushi)

For now, The Golden Elite will be a part of the Bullet Club, as Kenny & The Tongans have been friendly with Kenny recently after the mini feud between Tama Tonga and Kenny last year. It should be noted that the newest member of Bullet Club, Taiji Ishimori, was inducted by Tama. This was interesting because it's a callback to when Omega tried to recruit Jay White and it backfired and Tama said that maybe we had the wrong guy trying to recruit Jay. Kenny hasn't really responded to this, as this happened on the same night the match with Okada was set up and which led to Omega putting all things Bullet Club on the backburner, but this could build to something. The status of Cody, Page & Scurll (The Mutineers) will be answered in the coming weeks and months, both through the Being the Elite show and the wrestling. It should be noted that the 6-Man Tag Team Championship is currently held by the Young Bucks and Marty Scrull

We'll get our first hints of where this is going over the next couple of days, with the newest ep of BTE and with the post-Dominion press conference and possible cards for the minor Kizuna Road shows. The Kizuna Road shows will feature the G1 announcements too. Tama Tonga/Tanga Loa probably don't feel so good about another Bullet Club heavyweight group taking the belts. The G1 special in the US (July 7) will also likely answer some stuff.

Does anyone know of the matches announced for the All In show yet? I know Cody vs Aldis for the NWA title but haven’t really heard anything else yet.

Matches have been announced for the cow palace show

Omega vs Cody iwgp heavyweight title

Jay white vs juice us title

Bucks vs sanada and evil iwgp tag titles

Naito/bushi vs okada and ospreay tag match

Pretty crazy that most of the champions in New Japan are Gaijin.

World - Omega
IC - Jericho
US - Switchblade
Heavy Tag - Bucks
Never Open Weight - Elgin
Never 6 man - Marty + Bucks.

Meanwhile in WWE, the champions on raw, sd and 205live, Lesnar, Styles, Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, Bludgeon Brothers, Jax, Cedrick and Carmella are all americans. (Jax born in Australia but is American in a similar way that Kane is American even though he was born in Spain)

Pretty crazy that most of the champions in New Japan are Gaijin.

World - Omega
IC - Jericho
US - Switchblade
Heavy Tag - Bucks
Never Open Weight - Elgin
Never 6 man - Marty + Bucks.

Meanwhile in WWE, the champions on raw, sd and 205live, Lesnar, Styles, Rollins, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, Bludgeon Brothers, Jax, Cedrick and Carmella are all americans. (Jax born in Australia but is American in a similar way that Kane is American even though he was born in Spain)

Could be that the new CEO/President is American?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Signed up for NJPW World the other night for Dominion after only been introduced to the promotion a few months ago (love it so far) Just trying to navigate through the site a bit now.
For anyone in the know, what would be some good recommendations on where I should start/what I should be watching?

Signed up for NJPW World the other night for Dominion after only been introduced to the promotion a few months ago (love it so far) Just trying to navigate through the site a bit now.
For anyone in the know, what would be some good recommendations on where I should start/what I should be watching?

you should sign up at the start of the month, since the Japanese streaming services all seem to bill you then.

The main shows of this year and last of 17:

Power Struggle '17 (Jericho appearance).

Wrestlekingdom

New Year Dash

New Beginning in Sapporo and Tokyo

New Japan Cup final night

Sakura Genesis

Dontaku

Best of the Super Jnrs final

Then maybe stuff like Dominion and Wrestlekingdom 2017, Wrestlekingdom 2015 & 16, King of Pro Wrestling 2015.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Does Dominion really go for 5h 39m 3s or is the torrent uploader an idiot?
Goes for 5ish hours.
That'd probably include the start of the broadcast plus the press conferences at the end.

Yea doesn't look the best. Important things happened on it though that have led to now story line wise.
I despised the production values for this. Looked like it was filmed in a university gym and they couldn't be ****** making it look good.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back