News New jumpers for 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of those are poor.

The worst Geelong guernsey didn't make the list though.
This?

Geelong-Away-1998.gif

Most of those are poor.

The worst Geelong guernsey didn't make the list though.

The 07 clash, with the faux claw marks?

Speaking of claw marks, I didn't see Brissy's piss stain on that list either.

To be fair they were reaching on a few of them, and were probably going with ones they had pics of.
But why include StKilda's Yellow peril and leave out Carlton's?
They even wore Yellow shorts with that one.
91120546.jpg

And the wee stain is one of the worst ever, so that deserves to be on the list before plenty of those shown.
Brisbane-Clash-2008.gif

And yes is winning the poll at the moment on the Adelaide now Pole:eek:

Hawthorn Diamonds
Lions P**s
Crows Paint Ball
Eagles Orange
Lions Paddlepop

The list is starting to grow for our friends at Puma.

The AFL is a corporation and money is important. Whether we like it or not, this jumper will probably sell reasonably well. The AFL will stop a jumper being sold if they think it'll make no money (ala the lack of Heritage Rounds) or if it'll compromise another club's income and identity (Port's Prison Bar design and Collingwood).

And please, seriously, get over your team.

We know the Brisbane jumpers are pretty bad. We know you hate them. But stop going on about it all the time. It makes you seem like a needy ex-girlfriend, a mental case, or a cheersquad member (I'm not sure which is worse). Or all three. Don't get so wound up, and if you do, keep it to yourself or keep it relevant.

This is about Adelaide. No one cares about Brisbane.
This is a jumpers board and I was discussing jumpers, which is the purpose of this board. You seriously need to get over yourself.

And I'm not the poster here who deliberately goes off topic.

This is a jumpers board and I was discussing jumpers, which is the purpose of this board. You seriously need to get over yourself.

And I'm not the poster here who deliberately goes off topic.
Yes, this is a jumpers board. But this thread is about 2013 guernseys, and the immediate topic is the new Adelaide clash. That means the new white jumper that the Adelaide Crows will wear. The Brisbane Lions are irrelevant to this topic. You did not need to bring it up. We know that you don't like what your club likes, but do you seriously need to point it out every ten minutes? I am not the only person who has noted this. It's irrelevant. Stop talking about it. No one cares.

You're making this personal when it doesn't need to be and never was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, this is a jumpers board. But this thread is about 2013 guernseys, and the immediate topic is the new Adelaide clash. That means the new white jumper that the Adelaide Crows will wear. The Brisbane Lions are irrelevant to this topic. You did not need to bring it up. We know that you don't like what your club likes, but do you seriously need to point it out every ten minutes? I am not the only person who has noted this. It's irrelevant. Stop talking about it. No one cares.

You're making this personal when it doesn't need to be and never was.
The new Adelaide clash further re-enforces one of my views about jumpers, which was that jumpers that hideous shouldn't be allowed to be worn on-field. The current Lions jumpers are a relevant example to back up that viewpoint. Again you seriously need to get over yourself.

Also I'm not the poster here who has a track record of making things personal and deliberately going off topic. If you didn't feel like that post was relevant to the topic you could have simply ignored it and there would've been no problem.

The new Adelaide clash further re-enforces one of my views about jumpers, which was that jumpers that hideous shouldn't be allowed to be worn on-field. The current Lions jumpers are a relevant example to back up that viewpoint. Again you seriously need to get over yourself.

Also I'm not the poster here who has a track record of making things personal and deliberately going off topic. If you didn't feel like that post was relevant to the topic you could have simply ignored it.
Getting personal and irrelevant again: Leave your personal vendetta at the door (or browser), man.

The times I have gotten personal have ended fine. I've always maintained that I've been taking the piss when I do. I don't know if your mates are like this, but a majority of guys in Australia can take the piss out of each other and not be offended.

You are nothing but atoms temporarily affixed to one another to make your physical and non-physical entity and one day those atoms will go back to the ground. Don't worry. Everything is meaningless. Don't take yourself seriously, because there's no point.

Port's jumpers are so neat and classy now, amazing that only a few years ago they had the worst clash jumpers and a home jumper that was a living tribute to SBS.

...Ahahahahahahaha!

While I agree with the laughter, you did post this back in May.

A is by far the best there. Followed closely by C. B is an abomination. Who would vote that in again. The lines at the back don't even match the ones at the front. Horrible. A is the best :thumbsu:

TheDoctor11 also rated A way ahead of B when the "vote" took place. Now your saying its a downgrade. Just caught up in the mass disappointment?

Today is a wonderful day for football jumpers. The Crows are allowing members to vote for the new clash jumper for 2013. The options:
I voted C (V design) - A (Murder) - B (Old one). Voting is on a most preferred method. All could be improved, but the two new options are streets ahead of the hawk's head.

I had a feeling the new crows jumper would be disliked... But the backlash on here is incredible.

The 'Murder of Crows' design was my least favorite when I voted, but after seeing it now, I kind of like it.
It's such a huge improvement over the last one it isn't funny. I think they got the shade and proportion of colours right. It could be better, but it could be worse.

And after looking at some of the designs people have made on here with some simple stripes on a white background, they look extremely boring. We already have a great hooped home guernsey. Why try copy it? It will never be as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back