News New Jumpers for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I see where you're coming from but personally I think this works soooo well aesthetically.
It looks beautiful, but royal and gold are our traditional colours and the navy, good as it looks, is a representation of our clubs typical stubbornness and grab for cash rather than pleasing of supporters.

fremantle have a new secondary logo. it is an FD in a shield with three chevrons below the shield. it is on a few of the off field isc items

fremantle have a new secondary logo. it is an FD in a shield with three chevrons below the shield. it is on a few of the off field isc items
Untitled.png

This one? I'm fairly sure every team has one of these "secondary" roundel logos plastered all over the K-Mart merch which I assume is ticked off by the AFL. I know Port and Adelaide have them.

Baffling from whoever is in control of the branding at AFL house, because approving some faux secondary logos for every team seems counter-intuitive. Not to mention most of them look like shit. What's the point?

I can't find it on any ISC merch because the actual legit off field merch isn't using these logos.

Link/photo?

Nope. It will be this mysterious logo on the back of the polos, first spotted by Mr Eagle on draft night:

411645.jpg

Is that a blurry new Freo secondary logo on Mr Anonymous Man's back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back