News New Jumpers for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite interesting. But perhaps they have just taken it down because they are preparing to embed all their Nike gear onto a new store site? Just a thought. Would be weird if something like that fell through that quickly.
I couldn't get on the Maggies netball store at all - it gave me the 404 Error when I tried, so I'd say that's the case

If we can get the Prison Bars as our home jumper, then I’m happy with teal and silver based away/clash/pre-season jumpers.
Why don't they just do that, now? Eddie said he doesn't care if they use the prison bar design with alternate colours. Seems like a waste not to use that design, it's better than that chevron one.

Why don't they just do that, now? Eddie said he doesn't care if they use the prison bar design with alternate colours. Seems like a waste not to use that design, it's better than that chevron one.
I thought they had used it for pre season, but must have been a training kit. Probably will result in the next 3 pages of discussion being moved to the pb kit forum, but I'm not sure it would mean the same thing for those who want it to be used.

Im interested if they will use the birthday hoops kit next year as they didn't use it this year.

Yeah same for me, I'm not sure if Rex was referring to the Collingwood store, but then again I don't think they even sold Netball stuff on there, just AFLW.
Nah the link definitely had '/netball' at the end - though instead of Nike in the menu on the left it showed ISC so probably very old :p

Yeah same for me, I'm not sure if Rex was referring to the Collingwood store, but then again I don't think they even sold Netball stuff on there, just AFLW.
They did, i did a search a little while ago for Nike gear and got the full netball range but it's all gone which is why i found it confusing.

EDIT: From google image search, can find this still but not on their site, so they've disabled it

1604014172176.png

I legit told a girl at the club how pissed off I was about the new Geelong template with the 2015 hawthorn collar and the NBA cuffs.
Ended up dating her for a year and a half
Lambys?

FB_IMG_1604042616761.jpg

This popped up on my Facebook.
Just trade news from Triple M, but the Toyo Tires logo seems (poorly) blacked out

Potential new GWS sponsor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Saw the 2021 Crows guernsey.... in my dreams :drunk:
Had navy collar and cuffs. Looked very nice.
Omen?

I reckon the Crows would look mint in all navy back, navy collar and cuffs and just the hoops on the front.

And SANFL jumper as away jumper

Hey all,

Just thought I’d mention something I’ve recently discovered

When you type this URL you get a result that shows a brand category that is hidden from the menu bar.

But, if you type in another brand (e.g. puma, who Collingwood have been linked to) you get a invalid URL;
Yeah mate this was the Nike Netball portion of their site up until a few weeks ago, i commented on them removing all the netball gear suddenly a few posts up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back