News New Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

rumour has it, that it will be worthwhile to watch sunrise in the morning;)
You've just lost all credibility as an ITK. There can't ever be any good reason for watching Sunrise.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must admit I have purchased a ridiculous amount of Dare since they joined,as I'm sure plenty of other saints have also. Great work by the fans for the growth!!
Im pretty pathetic with my blind loyalty.
When we were sponsored by Tooheys i drank it by the bucket load. Still drink Tooheys extra dry nowdays.
When Vodafone was sponsor i changed phone plans to them.
And for somebody who never drank much flavoured milk or Coffee i have one or two Dares each week now.

After just having our 3rd child my wife is hoping that this is our next sponsor
GGT_07-11-2014_EGN_05_GYM061114drsnip01_t620.jpg
:oops:

When we were sponsored by Tooheys i drank it by the bucket load. Still drink Tooheys extra dry nowdays.
And for somebody who never drank much flavoured milk or Coffee i have one or two Dares each week now.

Don't mind a ted myself snake, a nice drop.

i was under pressure after 2 , but then she wanted a 3rd, so luckily i was still the one for the job, then she beat me to it so i don't need to worry any more.

I used to drink just the chocolate Big M's but now i'm well and truly on the Dare iced coffee bandwagon, i drink it at least twice a week but i struggle to find the mocha flavour which is my favourite!

Our 3rd is now 2. Not a day goes by without the missus banging on about letting someone near my sack with a sharp object

Not gonna lie. * that.

Think after Richo was very vocal for port to get a top up we will get a few sunrise spots in the next few years.
Kochie was once a real journalist and apparently a decent bloke think he appreciated how hard we pushed their case.
Saints were never really that intrested in a top up for ourselves just in how unfair it is that the Bombers get assistance that clubs they lied too are denied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back