News New Swans sponsor Qatar Airways. Oh well.

Remove this Banner Ad

robboaustralia

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
Got an email today with a survey link from the club thinking it would be something cool regarding logos, branding etc but it was questions in relation to airline travel and specifically Qatar Airways. Looks like they could be our new sponsor. Sorry if this has already been mentioned or they are already on board. To be fair I don't know who half of our sponsors. Just thought it was interesting.

That'd be a weird partnership considering they don't even fly through Adelaide.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-13/qatar-airways-to-offer-daily-flight-to-adelaide/6850868

Qatar Airways will begin making daily flights to and from Adelaide, with the South Australian Government saying it will boost jobs and the economy.

The airline announced services between Adelaide and Qatar would begin in May next year with an Airbus A350-900 flying the route, the first to be flown in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this doesn't go through I'll consider it your fault for spilling the beans early OP, much like Jars blabbing about Clarkson coming over ;)

Ha Ha its not my fault. Blame the club for sending the survey with 100 questions about Qatar Airways. They brainwashed me.

Let's wait to see what level sponsor they are.

With a new route into Adelaide you can see the appeal to them though

Would have to be either alongside toyota (Doubt it considering jumpers have already been printed with Toyota on front and back), or 2nd rung with BLK and domain.

It would be kinda hilarious for them to have level 3 sponsorship alongside Balfours and Foodland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back