Next Generation academy

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Wow, didn't know there was anyone left who didn't have Cleric on ignore.
He actuallky has some pretty fair insights into the younger talent coming through but he's really giving me the irits with this Edwards crapola.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Feel free to add me.
I've had you on ignore for years - only notice it when Bicks quotes you in reply.

He said you sometimes have some good observations on young players, so hopefully he quotes those in the future. I guess your toxicness towards the club clouds your opinion on Edwards.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
And Tregenza kid is how old?

Give it up, the way you're carrying on you're hoping Luke doesn't find his way to the AFC
You are taking way to personal. There has been alot of conjecture about Luke and our Academy, spurred on by Tysons comments that Luke isn't training with our Academy and might not nominate us. Pointing out that he was left off a club tweet about academy kids who did something of note this year (playing in the Nationals is quite a big deal) was interesting.
My last comment on him coming to us is that with Nicks as the coach I expect he will nominate us.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've had you on ignore for years - only notice it when Bicks quotes you in reply.

He said you sometimes have some good observations on young players, so hopefully he quotes those in the future. I guess your toxicness towards the club clouds your opinion on Edwards.
Nah, just ignore me regardless if someone quotes me.

Sep 5, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Did anyone else see that there is the possibility that the bidding process may change for 2020? Would mean having to pay up more for NGA picks. Of course it would happen on a year we may have 3 NGA kids
The AFL mistakenly gave out the wrong information today. But credit to them for putting their hand up straight away and apologising. This is a now a significant win for the Western Bulldogs, and for every club with gun prospect tied to them in 2020 https://t.co/aMI6kSBLIS

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
The AFL mistakenly gave out the wrong information today. But credit to them for putting their hand up straight away and apologising. This is a now a significant win for the Western Bulldogs, and for every club with gun prospect tied to them in 2020 https://t.co/aMI6kSBLIS
He's a former Ballarat Rebel that changed over to the Oakleigh Chargers this year because he's attending Scotch College on a scholarship. Doggies also have access to another Rebel next year Nick Stephens who shows very good sins and is also a 1st round possibility.

Oct 17, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins
He's a former Ballarat Rebel that changed over to the Oakleigh Chargers this year because he's attending Scotch College on a scholarship. Doggies also have access to another Rebel next year Nick Stephens who shows very good sins and is also a 1st round possibility.

That's where the system sucks. Some clubs will always rort any system bought in. VFL House always leaves things open to be rorted.

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is Kaine Baldwin from the south east? Plays for Glenelg and has previously been on our NGA list.
Tall forward ave 2 goals in U16 champs.
How can the AFL take him off you guys if he was previously in your academy? That’s such a blow! Hes going to be a star. Hope you guys get the chance to draft him.

May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
That's where the system sucks. Some clubs will always rort any system bought in. VFL House always leaves things open to be rorted.

The system should be no discount to clubs for NGA players. If you bid on a player its at full points. Clubs will still bid on players but exercise more caution. Too big a leg up.

Oct 17, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins
Why shouldn't clubs who haven't had an academy before be denied the benefits, the others have been enjoying for years.

What would be nice is to have those looked after clubs pay full tote odds, while the left out ones get the NGA players for free.

Afterall isn't this what VFL House has just given to the GC?

A^^^Holes.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
The SA and WA clubs have been massively undersold on NGA, all the eastern states are getting massive concessions.... the fact they can all access metro players even move them into their zone but us SA and WA only get regional players and if they move to metro they're disqualified from our squad is complete bullshit.

Back