Other NFL and NCAA Game DVDs

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: nfl and ncaa game dvd's

danielz_23 said:
Thanks. Looks good... I might have to think back to last year and work out the good games that may be worth getting.

Will also be handy if there is a good game this year that we dont get coverage of.

Got my games the other day. Only took 8 days from when I ordered them, pretty impressive. Got

Indianapolis @ KC (shoot-out)
Atlanta @ Denver (vick 100yds rush, 200+ pass - plummer 500yds)
Dallas @ Seattle (julius jones 198 yds - cowboys fan)

Good quality, still get the ad's from american tv, but its kinda different and interesting for a while, haha.

I got the 2004 Orange Bowl with Miami vs Florida State and the 2005 Rose Bowl, Michigan vs Texas.

The Orange Bowl game is pretty good watching all the now-NFL Hurricanes round around dominating. There are some massive hits as well

danielz_23 said:
Got my games the other day. Only took 8 days from when I ordered them, pretty impressive. Got

Indianapolis @ KC (shoot-out)
Atlanta @ Denver (vick 100yds rush, 200+ pass - plummer 500yds)
Dallas @ Seattle (julius jones 198 yds - cowboys fan)

Good quality, still get the ad's from american tv, but its kinda different and interesting for a while, haha.

bit of a joke isn't it, that the NFL won't let official distribution/re-broadcasts of their games. they just got their very own football pay tv channel (NFL Network), yet they don't show any re-broadcasts of games except the pre-season ones now. it's all just docos and football talk. pffft

another tv issue with the NFL that irks me are local blackout rules

anyone remember the greatest comeback ever, buffalo v. houston oilers in early '93 playoff game? well due to the game being blacked out on tv in buffalo (rich stadium didn't sellout, so the local NBC affiliate probably showed a movie instead, no delayed broadcast like in the AFL, either it sells out and shown LIVE locally, or nothing) most local bills fans have never seen the game (unless they were at a pub at the time or got a video of it later)

the local fans begged the NFL to allow NBC to re-broadcast the game locally, but no sale

us Aussies got it good with our footy league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back