NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

So Dennis and Micevski both got off?

You're kidding surely?

At the very least they are both guilty of attempting to strike?

So Dennis and Micevski both got off?

You're kidding surely?

At the very least they are both guilty of attempting to strike?
they were both charged with striking.... it was deemed that they both missed

therefore the striking charge was thrown out, if they were charged with attempted striking they would have done weeks.

They Say - West Preston have quite a few to come back and the second half of the season will see them flourish, West by a kick.
They Say - Northern Knights have placed a 4 week sanction on one of their own on top of being suspended at West Preston?
They Say - Northcote Park has had a buzz about the place since their win last week and punters are tipping them by 2 kicks
They Say - Heidelberg will deflate any hope of Lower thinking about winning away from their postage stamp, Tigers by 20 goals
They Say - Brutal will tell me why they won't and will be defending his cubs.
They Say - Whittlesea will get their pants pulled down by Bundoora to the tune of 8 goals. It will prob be closer than that but it's what they say.
They Say - Montmorency in a game that will be a lot closer than people think, a kick maybe 2.
I Say - This is a great round of footy - Apart from the obvious sore thumb.

Does anyone know the final washup of this weeks tribunal? It appears the league have been a bit busy and don't have time to update the website or even put out a news flash.:cool:

They Say - West Preston have quite a few to come back and the second half of the season will see them flourish, West by a kick.
They Say - Northern Knights have placed a 4 week sanction on one of their own on top of being suspended at West Preston?
They Say - Northcote Park has had a buzz about the place since their win last week and punters are tipping them by 2 kicks
They Say - Heidelberg will deflate any hope of Lower thinking about winning away from their postage stamp, Tigers by 20 goals
They Say - Brutal will tell me why they won't and will be defending his cubs.
They Say - Whittlesea will get their pants pulled down by Bundoora to the tune of 8 goals. It will prob be closer than that but it's what they say.
They Say - Montmorency in a game that will be a lot closer than people think, a kick maybe 2.
I Say - This is a great round of footy - Apart from the obvious sore thumb.

How are Heidelberg going for Barrells? I have some spare if they need them...........prepared to negotiate a good outcome!

Does anyone know the final washup of this weeks tribunal? It appears the league have been a bit busy and don't have time to update the website or even put out a news flash.:cool:
All now revealed on the website.

Interesting equation - headbutting/striking attracts the same penalty as dissent towards the martians - laughable.

looking forward to see joe woonton play at full forward for northcote and will debruin from collingwood play his first for the cougars... they will dominate

If anyone is at Whittlesea v Bundoora early tomorrow can they provide a detailed report on the match. Especially the rumoured BIG inclusion for the Bulls...... I hear the Herald Sun is sending a reporter to ensure its covered appropriately.

If anyone is at Whittlesea v Bundoora early tomorrow can they provide a detailed report on the match. Especially the rumoured BIG inclusion for the Bulls...... I hear the Herald Sun is sending a reporter to ensure its covered appropriately.

Matt Della is making a return. Apparently can play

Close source tells me disgruntled player Luke Stanton to kit up for the slime, still in the pipeworks but fairly close to signing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Della is making a return. Apparently can play

Late breaking newsflash just came up on Channel 513 FoxSports News.

Late withdrawal from the big Plenty Rd clash. Injuries being blamed.

Sad day for al the fans heading out that way and a sad day for footy in general.

Wheels already falling off at Mont?

Anyone got a match report?
First half it was very even until about the 25 min mark Eltham kicked the last three for the quarter to go into the main break with a good lead. Eltham were 11.5.71 to Mont 7.4.46. The third quarter Mont started well and I think may have hit the lead by 4pts but again allow Eltham to kick the last 3. 3/4 time Eltham 16.9.105 Mont 13.8.86. Last quarter Monty lifted their intensity and it started to go all there way.At the 15 min of the last Eltham had a 4pt lead. Then Monty hit the lead with snap at the 20 min mark. A goal by Fitzpatrick put Monty up by 10 at 27 mins. Then Weatherald for Eltham kicked a goal around his body, so it was Monty 4. A quick clearance from Eltham out of the centre saw Currie (Elt) take a mark 40 m in front of the Monty social rooms. His kick was a goal Eltham back in front at 29 min. Siren went at 31min Eltham won by 2. It was a great game. I was standing at the Lower Plenty end so seeing who played well or who was kicking goals was very hard.

Wheels already falling off at Mont?

Anyone got a match report?

Arrived about 10 into the third... Massive crowd... Mont were leading by a couple when I got there, eltham went up by about 3 or 4 by the third... Mont took control through the last, hit the lead and looked the winner but eltham kicked the last couple to get over the line... Under the lights was fantastic, the game was hard and intent... A mont bloke, maybe number 8 took a huge mark at the beginning of the last deep in the forward line... Both sides were very impressive... NFL div 1 is unbelievably even.

A mont bloke, maybe number 8 took a huge mark at the beginning of the last deep in the forward line... Both sides were very impressive... NFL div 1 is unbelievably even.

The mark was taken by Petifer and was without doubt the best grab i've seen in local footy ever (...fine print...... Under lights!). He could of, should of but didn't win the game for Mont.

Was a fantastic game with a carnival atmosphere and for the 3rd year in a row, the Panth powned.

Arrived about 10 into the third... Massive crowd... Mont were leading by a couple when I got there, eltham went up by about 3 or 4 by the third... Mont took control through the last, hit the lead and looked the winner but eltham kicked the last couple to get over the line... Under the lights was fantastic, the game was hard and intent... A mont bloke, maybe number 8 took a huge mark at the beginning of the last deep in the forward line... Both sides were very impressive... NFL div 1 is unbelievably even.

Poor old Mont. Star studded lineup, huge player payment bill, big fancy scoreboard,fancy lights,massive head wobbles and come the pointy end they still might miss out! Then all they'll be left with is a massive scoreboard, fancy lights and no money to pay the power bills let alone match payments!

Poor old Mont. Star studded lineup, huge player payment bill, big fancy scoreboard,fancy lights,massive head wobbles and come the pointy end they still might miss out! Then all they'll be left with is a massive scoreboard, fancy lights and no money to pay the power bills let alone match payments!

Mont are a very well run club striving for success and provide their members with the best opportunities available... They have a good junior program and recruit well during off season.... Whats your point above, should they recruit less to win the flag...? Div 2 & 3 sides should be having a look at their club structure as a guide for club improvement... Not sure what your getting at above, was a great game and you shouldn't be taking anything away from eltham who were very solid... Maybe a little tall poppy above, personally I don't buy into that type of bullshit...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back