NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that laurimar have knocked off Whyndham Suns in their praccy match, good to see they will be competitive and might get a few wins which will be good for the club & competition

Hoping to get to Laurimar this week, watch our local guys but also see who the new mob roll out with also.

I have heard rumours Lance Whitnall may be rolling out for Laurimar.[/ if you look hard enough you will see that there are three of his cousins lining up for a bit of fun..Matty Carmichael is one of the coaches (ex Lalor/Bundoora champ)plus 2 Piggots..So it would not be a surprise.

if you look hard enough you will see that there are three of his cousins lining up for a bit of fun..Matty Carmichael is one of the coaches (ex Lalor/Bundoora champ)plus 2 Piggots..So it would not be a surprise.
I have heard rumours Lance Whitnall may be rolling out for Laurimar.

Have heard the same thing, guess we will all know soon enough

Have heard the same thing, guess we will all know soon enough
a clearance has been put it for him to laurimar, he did play rezzies at Glenroy most this season in 2014...will he even impact a couple years later and probably another 20kgs piled on

With round 1 beginning this week what are the tips for everyone?

Banyule to be all over rezza
West for upset of the round
Laurimar to show they wont be easy beats
Epping to make a statement as the top dogs

With round 1 beginning this week what are the tips for everyone?

Banyule to be all over rezza
West for upset of the round
Laurimar to show they wont be easy beats
Epping to make a statement as the top dogs

Bears by 22 over a pumped up Reser

Kilmore by 16 over laurimar

Epping by 33 Over an underdone St Mary's who have had a couple of big defeats against quality opponents

Mernda by less than a goal over an improved west

a clearance has been put it for him to laurimar, he did play rezzies at Glenroy most this season in 2014...will he even impact a couple years later and probably another 20kgs piled on

No idea, get him one out deep and sadly I don't think our mob has anyone of size to go against him. What about Dale Piggott, how has his footy gone in recent times? I remember many moons ago him being quite talented. Kicked 10 one day against us (Yea) when he was up at Shepp East.
Him and the Big Banger deep could still be dangerous at a Div.3 standard surely?

In saying that, hopefully Kilmore can get 2017 off to a winning start

Banyule by 132
over resa

- can't see the mustangs having any impact this year and The bears will continue to beat up on the bottom 4.

Kilmore by 30 over laurimar

- hard to gauge how this one will go

Mernda by 22 over west

- west will show improvement but they've lost there best player in Moore and mernda should be too strong if they are serious about finals aspirations.

St Mary's by 3 over Epping

Match of the round, always fight out close contests these two, st Mary's at home just...

Banyule by 7 points over reservoir

Kilmore by 19 points over Laurimar

West by 13 points over mernda

Epping by 8 points over st Mary's

-will be 4 close games of footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone coming down to the Powerhouse on the weekend to watch the debut of the new side?
Hoping for a big crowd and a great contest with Kilmore to kick off our NFL journey.

Anyone coming down to the Powerhouse on the weekend to watch the debut of the new side?
Hoping for a big crowd and a great contest with Kilmore to kick off our NFL journey.
Look it is probably the least attractive game of footy in metropolitan Victoria this weekend but good luck to your boys and hopefully the journey starts with a W

Remove this Banner Ad

Back