NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

What specific issue are you having and have you contacted support? We're not seeing any major outages or issues at present and the service provider isn't reporting anything. There may be incidental issues limited to specific users (which is why I suggest you contact support), but we are not seeing any widespread problems.

Yesterday iPad app wouldn't play just about any video. iPhone working fine. (Currently the iPad version IS working for games all okay)

iPad list of Americas game only shows episodes up to 1993. iPhone shows all episodes.

Haven't contacted support regarding this issue. They still haven't responded to ATV or PS4 query or sent out purchase receipt email.

Yesterday iPad app wouldn't play just about any video. iPhone working fine. (Currently the iPad version IS working for games all okay)

iPad list of Americas game only shows episodes up to 1993. iPhone shows all episodes.

Haven't contacted support regarding this issue. They still haven't responded to ATV or PS4 query or sent out purchase receipt email.

Keep pinging them. Ask for Level 2 escalation if need be.

It has to be a credential issue.

I can log in, but i can't watch live games, NFL network or Redzone. Says i must log in again.

As soon as the games are over, i bet it works...like a blackout

I can log in, but i can't watch live games, NFL network or Redzone. Says i must log in again.

I would say it's an issue with the grants on your account and them not being synced to your individual devices. If you have no luck with support in the next 24 hours - PM me your details and I'll reach out to my contacts at the provider.

I was having this issue early. I just logged into NFL.com on my mobile device, my xbox and my pc and THEN opened gamepass app from the link inside the browser, which takes you to the app. Authentication then automatic.

hmmm ok i will try that
the mobile device....open the official nfl app first, log in there, then access gamepass from within the app, like to watch a game, and it will automatically open the gamepass app.

pc....login to nfl.com, follow the same step, going thru the nfl.com website.

xbox should be ok actually after that.

just make sure you CLOSE all the app's/browsers on a device before opening them in the next device.

the mobile device....open the official nfl app first, log in there, then access gamepass from within the app, like to watch a game, and it will automatically open the gamepass app.

pc....login to nfl.com, follow the same step, going thru the nfl.com website.

xbox should be ok actually after that.

just make sure you CLOSE all the app's/browsers on a device before opening them in the next device.
I can't be ****ed trying now. missing out too much.

I am casting to my Bravia and its flawless...so I will just skip the xbox. what a waste of money that was :(

oh well working now

Apple TV v3 still not available. Will contact support tomorrow if still not working.

Also - Is there anyway to watch game highlights via Gamepass? Can't seem to find the option. So I go to www.nfl.com and it has the highlights, but it also shows up the scores :( Can't seem to find an option to turn off the scores when logged into www.nfl.com? Surely the highlights would be available via Gamepass??? I must be missing something obvious???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* great. Finally get home to watch it - "sorry, you do not have access to watch this game." (iPhone app)

* the NFL. Multi billion dollar league and it's taken its streaming service back a decade while bending us over for the privilege.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep ATV v3 not working. I will contact support 1/. when (if ever) will Apple TV v3 be updated. 2/. When (if ever) will app be available for PS4 in Australian store.

Yep. I'm in the same boat. It's ****ed.

Mirroring from phone to TV is what I'm going to go with for the rest of the season. Not holding my breath for any sort of resolution re. Apple TV v3 or PS4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back