Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Scanlens Man

Senior List
Aug 10, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
I'm confused - you can't search for new apps on ATV3 can you? You're only limited to what's on there? The ATV3 doesn't even have itunes on it to download apps.
Correct (as far as I know anyway). My v3 app still didn't work when I tried it earlier today. Just came up with the message about checking the website about when the app will be available.
Hmm, all I did was search the app store for NFL and saw the new "NFL GamePass International" app had appeared

Sep 24, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Those with XB1, does your Xbox show up on your NFL accounts' linked devices?

My Phone, iPad and Android Tv show up, but obvs not the xbox.

I tried going to the game pass website on the browser of the xbox GG.exe but i got a 404 error.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Those with XB1, does your Xbox show up on your NFL accounts' linked devices?

My Phone, iPad and Android Tv show up, but obvs not the xbox.

I tried going to the game pass website on the browser of the xbox GG.exe but i got a 404 error.
I'm driving. All I know is I open xb1 app on it and it works. BUT.....First I had to sign in on either the nfl app or browser, app I think, and then I had no problems.

Same with iPhone. First sign in to nfl app.

There were problems galore when I tried signing into GP directly or first.

Let the first sign in be thru nfl app or browser and THEN access GP link from within browser or nfl app and THEN your credentials are permanently confirmed

Sep 24, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm driving. All I know is I open xb1 app on it and it works. BUT.....First I had to sign in on either the nfl app or browser, app I think, and then I had no problems.

Same with iPhone. First sign in to nfl app.

There were problems galore when I tried signing into GP directly or first.

Let the first sign in be thru nfl app or browser and THEN access GP link from within browser or nfl app and THEN your credentials are permanently confirmed
yeah i am ******* stumped.

I wrote another essay to NFL support so i will let you know what pain i go through

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
The EPL Deal with Optus was ridiculous and shortsighted. I wouldn't look to the current Australian market as indicative of where things will be in 5-10 years. An outside player (e.g. Amazon) is likely to come in over the top and introduce streaming products in that market at much lower prices to essentially take market share away overnight. The difference between an Amazon and an Optus is the ability to disrupt and change the way business is done.

Unless and until they buy the rights to AFL and to a lesser extent NRL it wont matter. We already have several streaming services including Netflix

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Really trying to hold out on seeing scores (or at least taking note of them) as long as possible so i can watch a different game a day to really get my moneys worth.... which games are reccommended from this week 2?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really trying to hold out on seeing scores (or at least taking note of them) as long as possible so i can watch a different game a day to really get my moneys worth.... which games are reccommended from this week 2?
Eagles-Chiefs -- close game
Raiders-Jets -- big exciting plays
Rams-Redskins -- tight game
Chargers-Dolphins -- close game
Patriots-Saints -- interesting stuff

Mind you, all games have their various different things in them worth watching. Sometimes it's good to watch two inept offenses playing each other. Sometimes it's good watching a team blow out a s**t team. Sometimes its good watching two teams in a high-scoring shoot out. Sometimes its good watching some other game because a lot of weird stuff or controversy happened in it. That's the beauty of GamePass CONDENSED view...picking a game to watch is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Support is hilariously s**t.

Sent them an email about the America's game content not being available.

Get a template sent back saying that ATV4 app isn't available yet (apparently they're getting it sorted by the start of the season...) and that GamePass was only available on select devices.

Replied with, yeah great, but that's not what I asked. I'm not expecting anything useful out of them.

It's bloody annoying though - I'm paying a small fortune to have GamePass and they don't even have all the content they've suggested they should have.

Support is hilariously s**t.

Sent them an email about the America's game content not being available.

Get a template sent back saying that ATV4 app isn't available yet (apparently they're getting it sorted by the start of the season...) and that GamePass was only available on select devices.

Replied with, yeah great, but that's not what I asked. I'm not expecting anything useful out of them.

It's bloody annoying though - I'm paying a small fortune to have GamePass and they don't even have all the content they've suggested they should have.

The successful applicant will have expert knowledge of Notepad and the Ctrl+C > Ctrl+V technique.

Sep 24, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yep, i got told there is no Xbox One support

Dean (NFL Digital Care)

Sep 19, 1:17 PM PDT

Thank you for contacting NFL Digital Care.

While we work to get ready for the upcoming season, Game Pass is currently inaccessible via Roku, XBox One, PS4, Apple TV, Fire TV and Android TV pending app updates. Please check your system for the new apps updates coming soon.

Back