NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Heatley is a star, probably not approached as he is very loyal to the Doggies. North are the biggest threats to ruin a Heidelberg 3-Peat.

So WPL, Boro have locked away their coaches.

Bundy and Mont still to be announced, it surely has to come sooner rather than later.

Wonder if Ricky Dyson has been sounded out.

Pub rumour was Mont has their man, not sure why not announced but told has VFL and some AFL experience in coaching.

Heatley is a star, probably not approached as he is very loyal to the Doggies. North are the biggest threats to ruin a Heidelberg 3-Peat.

So WPL, Boro have locked away their coaches.

Bundy and Mont still to be announced, it surely has to come sooner rather than later.

Wonder if Ricky Dyson has been sounded out.
Has North recruited some big names already?

Probably want people to talk abou the club and how good they are so they are holding Off an announcement to make sure all the spotlight is on them seeing BUndoora are about to announce their coach.
Sounds very Mont. Bundoora announcement shouldn’t be far off, appointment has been made I beleive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People quickly forget they lost a preliminary final by 87 points!
Whilst true, I think that performance was just an 'everything went wrong day". I said two weeks ago and happy to revisit in 12 months time, They will get to a grand final next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back