NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll give you $1,000,000 to 1 if you think that
I would bet he is not moving from Heidelberg.
Gilmore has signed at Parade in a massive get for the Raiders - well done to them and will be the best player in Div 3 you would think. Going O/S but will play half a season is my info.

Chump

Last edited:

I’ll give you $1,000,000 to 1 if you think that
You would still have to take those odds, quick phone call and split the win with the man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McLarty is a 5 I think
Wheeler 3
Francis 3
Davies 3
White 3

17 total for a net 12 gain (if they replace 1 pointers)

Should be able to fit
Martin will be a 3 pointer I believe.

They also have Blackmore-Moore the boy from NP.

Jones is a 2 pointer.

This aint a bitch and the Bears. It’s just a balancing act that they probably haven’t faced before.

Jones is a 2 pointer.

This aint a bitch and the Bears. It’s just a balancing act that they probably haven’t faced before.
When you have the people in charge they do - I am sure they will be all over the points side of things, especially as the other half of the side will be 1 pointers.

Well done to them I say and could be a huge chance to play finals in only their 2nd year in Div 1.

Chump

Jones is a 2 pointer.

Martin played from 2019 to 2022, he is a 1 pointer.

Jones would have come across as a development player? Wouldn’t he… 2 pointer now dropped a point 1 point.

Martin played from 2019 to 2022, he is a 1 pointer.

Jones would have come across as a development player? Wouldn’t he… 2 pointer now dropped a point 1 point.
Jones div 1 reserves player from Heidelberg which made him 3 points when moving to Banyule, Banyule also being his 3rd club in 3 years would have a penalty point (2021 old Ivanhoe, 2022 Heidelberg, 2023 Banyule). He would have been 4 points this year, 3 next year). Playing against a team he’s come from could have stretched him as a 5 pointer even this year…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back