NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Your funny. Every post from you is about Mernda. They must really get to you. You do know that there’s a couple of other teams playing this year?
Hahaha. Well I mean the past 40 posts have been talking about mernda so if that's the current topic then yes I'll throw my 2 cents in.

How about a change in topic?
Anyone going to have a look at eltham vs Ivanhoe on the 12th of march (Friday night)?
I think the turtles are building something great over there.

Hahaha. Well I mean the past 40 posts have been talking about mernda so if that's the current topic then yes I'll throw my 2 cents in.

How about a change in topic?
Anyone going to have a look at eltham vs Ivanhoe on the 12th of march (Friday night)?
I think the turtles are building something great over there.
I’ll head off to see them round 1 should be a great opening for d3. I work with one of the guys from the Turtles who said they are looking very good. Their back half of last year was pretty good so hopefully improve on that.

What a great read. Great Mernda was able to clear so much dead weight off their list to make room for some Jacana turn coats and 40 year king brother.

I've been told he is a great communicater with the kids on the ground so with a young side what more can you ask for

Its good to see eltham improve, top bunch of blokes down there and seeing there 2's made the granny last season just shows they have good depth. Do they still get the choice of the yarrambat under 17 boys? There is some good talent there if they do.
King was always good at lalor with the younger blokes. Very vocal and held people accountable.
In saying this my view was from the opposing team. I'm not sure what he is like within the club. I would assume he will be a good inclusion for mernda.

Its good to see eltham improve, top bunch of blokes down there and seeing there 2's made the granny last season just shows they have good depth. Do they still get the choice of the yarrambat under 17 boys? There is some good talent there if they do.
King was always good at lalor with the younger blokes. Very vocal and held people accountable.
In saying this my view was from the opposing team. I'm not sure what he is like within the club. I would assume he will be a good inclusion for mernda.
Depth at turtles? They only played the grand final because half their team were their seniors. Look at their ‘depth’ during the year when their seniors were still in finals contention and you’d see different results of their rezzies. Full picture please mate

Depth at turtles? They only played the grand final because half their team were their seniors. Look at their ‘depth’ during the year when their seniors were still in finals contention and you’d see different results of their rezzies. Full picture please mate
They finished 3rd and once finals were done 2nd so they have decent depth compared to many. I’m not going to go through their players but their isn’t a reserves side who hasn’t taken advantage of their senior side being out of finals and playing players who qualify including the premiers West Heidelberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They finished 3rd and once finals were done 2nd so they have decent depth compared to many. I’m not going to go through their players but their isn’t a reserves side who hasn’t taken advantage of their senior side being out of finals and playing players who qualify including the premiers West Heidelberg

Turtles are garbage.luckily to have a club after 2021 season in comes parade

Did one their players sleep with your misso or something? I think you’ll find the traditional old boys aren’t interested in a league change.

Any news of Laurimar or just happy to
hold their list?
Laurimar and Morang pretty quiet but I’m sure chat will ramp up in coming weeks.

I’m pretty pleased they made the move personally. A 7 team division 3 would be an embarrassment. Hopefully gives a pathway for other potential clubs

Also they were quite competitive last season in both grades and obviously trying to build a relationship with a junior club in Yarrambat so it’s good to see a club having a crack.

I'm all about the turtles!! Everytime we have played them has been great. They actually have some quality players and the blokes down there are the same.

I'm starting to think this year will be one of the closest seasons in recent history.
I know we won't know until the season is in the swing of it but I believe the normally bottom sides are closing the gap.
Cutlers a good coach so I can see lalor improving which they have over the recent years without a doubt, I haven't heard much about West but there never that far off the mark. Mernda will improve undoubtedly and I think Elthams got a good young list who can play footy. Then there is the other 3 teams from the finals last year. Kilmore, Laurimar & South who should be hungry for it.
I can't say much about the mustangs but. I don't know to much about the coach and new players to comment. Would be nice to see them get better and put a few wins on the board.

What's everyone's thoughts about the new rule?

There’s a few interviews up on the NFNL website - Mernda, Reservoir, Lalor.

I'm starting to think this year will be one of the closest seasons in recent history.
I know we won't know until the season is in the swing of it but I believe the normally bottom sides are closing the gap.
Cutlers a good coach so I can see lalor improving which they have over the recent years without a doubt, I haven't heard much about West but there never that far off the mark. Mernda will improve undoubtedly and I think Elthams got a good young list who can play footy. Then there is the other 3 teams from the finals last year. Kilmore, Laurimar & South who should be hungry for it.
I can't say much about the mustangs but. I don't know to much about the coach and new players to comment. Would be nice to see them get better and put a few wins on the board.

Not a fan imo, it should be like 1m either way but not still. There is no congestion issue in the NFNL.

How

[/QUOTE

how do you class someone a good coach if he hasn’t coached them to finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back