NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mernda has an intra club Monday.
I thought training was meant to be non contact atm. Has that changed?. If so that’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Interesting happenings at the Mustangs.. The appointment of coaches son-in-law as captain when he hasn’t played regular senior footy in 3 years and the appointment of the coaches best mate as vice captain when he hasn’t even completed a preseason and doesn’t know any of the players names.

Hearing rumblings that the Reservoir boys are getting annoyed. A couple looking at leaving.
Sounds very odd if accurate. Seems like quite a few from Braybrook going there?

Braybrook!!!!G that would be a great move coz they have been doing so well
They will be playing final in no time😁

Interesting happenings at the Mustangs.. The appointment of coaches son-in-law as captain when he hasn’t played regular senior footy in 3 years and the appointment of the coaches best mate as vice captain when he hasn’t even completed a preseason and doesn’t know any of the players names.

Hearing rumblings that the Reservoir boys are getting annoyed. A couple looking at leaving.

I doubt there is many there that would cause sleepless nights for the coaches and committee if they left. Haven’t won a game for 3 years. Change has to happen somewhere. Gregson is more than handy but doubt he will have much impact forward and will have to carry a huge load in the ruck. Good to see the mustangs are working hard to sell there club, Lalor did similar last year. It should be a more even season with margins between teams to close slightly.

Anyone bewildered at the league making D3 a 18 game comp?

These are the decisions the truely make me question the league?

16 games in d3 is far more appropriate for sometimes more casual footballers not to mention the completely uneven draw? Kilmore on years passed have secured 6 wins before the season has started (maybe that’ll change this year?)

It’s hard enough for many D3 clubs finding numbers as well as the financial strain of a lowered cap and extra games.

Just makes no sense to me.
Not too sure how you reached that conclusion. Went back over the fixture for the last few years and saw every club played each other twice in 2018 & 2019 and there was obviously no football played in 2020. Can you please enlighten me then how Kilmore secured 6 wins before the season started on years passed?

Not too sure how you reached that conclusion. Went back over the fixture for the last few years and saw every club played each other twice in 2018 & 2019 and there was obviously no football played in 2020. Can you please enlighten me then how Kilmore secured 6 wins before the season started on years passed?
Assumption would be 6 Fixtured games against the bottom 2?

? I’m talking about this years fixture. We have team go up and none come down hence the imbalance of teams now.

Kilmore have been gifted 6 wins THIS year. 3 games agains Lalor and Reservoir. Off years past that’s easy wins. No other side plays them 3 times each.

Why not just play everyone twice and be done with it

? I’m talking about this years fixture. We have team go up and none come down hence the imbalance of teams now.

Kilmore have been gifted 6 wins THIS year. 3 games agains Lalor and Reservoir. Off years past that’s easy wins. No other side plays them 3 times each.

Why not just play everyone twice and be done with it
14 games? Are you kidding? This isn’t juniors!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back