NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose they scored over 50 points, I think they only did that twice last year
Only 10 goals of your production footyhead45
And the 2’s lost by 20 goals so no depth at all

Epping didnt seem to have an answer for Lalors predictable forward line entries to Rexhepi. Their backline looks a concern. A player like Williamson could have had 10 today against them.
Luckily they had enough cover around the rest of the ground to not be embarrassed.

As a neutral just throwing it out there.

Besides an obvious troll on this thread it looks like there’s some angst towards Lalor.
For a first up performance they should be tremendously please with a highly competitive performance. To lose by an average of 2 goals per quarter against a highly rated opposition shows they have something to work with.
This years Div 3 could be the most evenly matched across the board for some time which is great for the league as a whole.

The team that does the Northern Football League Show should be highly commended.
Admittedly I don’t watch all their content but for them to volunteer their time on a public holiday and put out they’re content so quickly puts a lot of paid executives under the AFL Victoria payroll to shame.

In the off season in looked like the NFL gave them a hard time at one point which was a disgrace in itself. They are doing a brilliant job of promoting the league in a very positive light.

Besides an obvious troll on this thread it looks like there’s some angst towards Lalor.
For a first up performance they should be tremendously please with a highly competitive performance. To lose by an average of 2 goals per quarter against a highly rated opposition shows they have something to work with.
This years Div 3 could be the most evenly matched across the board for some time which is great for the league as a whole.

The team that does the Northern Football League Show should be highly commended.
Admittedly I don’t watch all their content but for them to volunteer their time on a public holiday and put out they’re content so quickly puts a lot of paid executives under the AFL Victoria payroll to shame.

In the off season in looked like the NFL gave them a hard time at one point which was a disgrace in itself. They are doing a brilliant job of promoting the league in a very positive light.
Pub talk in full swing here but from a few blokes at the game .....

• Lalor significantly improved and competitive.
  • Epping good, play finals, didn't kick straight but in control for most of the game.
  • Great crowd and day put on by Lalor/Epping
  • Various players singled out as having played well. Especially, Parkes from ammo's very good in defence for the Bloods AND Alfonsi and Waldron up forward for the Pingers.

Chump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pub talk in full swing here but from a few blokes at the game .....

• Lalor significantly improved and competitive.
  • Epping good, play finals, didn't kick straight but in control for most of the game.
  • Great crowd and day put on by Lalor/Epping
  • Various players singled out as having played well. Especially, Parkes from ammo's very good in defence for the Bloods AND Alfonsi and Waldron up forward for the Pingers.

Chump
That was a “finals” confirming performance from Epping was it?

Not angst .. people want them to do well it’s the rubbish that is put on here by one ..

Was there for the first half (had to go to work) from what I saw epping were noticeably better than lalor, but not mernda etc good. Lalor can sleep well tonight in the knowledge that they are going forward and were definitely easier to watch but still have some catching up to do before they will challenge anyone seriously

Not angst .. people want them to do well it’s the rubbish that is put on here by one ..
How is it rubbish, everyone here is saying how well they went, but anyways there are people on here who want Lalor to fold, but will be around for a long time and a Deer Park Dynasty awaits when the money starts to flow from the organisation next door to Lalor FC

Epping didnt seem to have an answer for Lalors predictable forward line entries to Rexhepi. Their backline looks a concern. A player like Williamson could have had 10 today against them.
Luckily they had enough cover around the rest of the ground to not be embarrassed.
Yep Rexheppi will be handful for all opposition backs, 100 goal player, Deveraux Pretty at 6ft 10 who didn’t play yesterday will add even more headaches Stars will get smashed R2.

So everything I stated about a Lalor was correct, yet criticised and abused telling me 100 pts losses every game, it’s heartwarming to read the positive comments after yesterday’s game, and how goods the canteen , best one in NFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back