NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The mighty bloods
Loved watching them in their glory days in the 90’s
Could’ve thrown in the towel and pushed through
Enjoy the night down there at Sydney crescent it’s well deserved

Well done lalor. Spewing I had to work today and couldn't be there to see it. Will be there for the mustangs game and hope for more of the same.

They scored 2 goals in a game of footy. That’s a disaster for any side.
Not when the opposition only scores 6. West had the chance to make it a 5 point game early in the last.

Hoes have only scored 11 goals in our last two games so we may be well off threatening the good sides and maybe West are competitive midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Each week people new to the league like myself are seeing players we’ve never seen before.
This won’t come as a shock to most of you more experienced NFNL BigFooty pundits, but geez Jai Burns makes the game look easy. What a star. Played a ripping game yesterday.

Great for the OPs to notch up another win and quietly go about our business.

I’ve also watched a lot of footy over the journey and can’t recall seeing a win after the siren two weeks in a row, as happened with our 2s 😄

Looking forward to a match report from Chump. Looks to have been a big tussle, Ivanhoe only kicked away with a couple extra goals in the past but don’t think they had it easy

Looking forward to a match report from Chump. Looks to have been a big tussle, Ivanhoe only kicked away with a couple extra goals in the past but don’t think they had it easy
Sorry Berty I can't help this week as I was not at the game last night due a prior engagement (before the game was swapped to a night fixture).

I hear it was pretty scrappy/contested in dewy conditions with the Hoers down to 1 on the bench half way through the second 1/4. West up for a big game to get a win, so pretty happy to pinch the away game 4 points and head into a bye before huge games v Mernda and Turtles next.

Last edited:
Good week for upsets with my Coburg Lions ending their losing streak, West Coast surprising Freo in the Derby, and of course Lalor doing the unthinkable against Kilmore. I was at the Collingwood vs Port game so I didn’t get a chance to see the Bloods game, can someone who watched it please explain how on earth they did it?
I thought even though they’ve recruited well and brought in Whitnall as coach, there was still a long way to go to catch up to the rest of the comp. For them to pull their first win over a team that wasn’t Reservoir or even Heidelberg West is pretty crazy, have to give them major credit there. Too long between drinks. Hopefully the start of something good for the Bloods, the bottom of the bottom division is a pretty bleak place to be so finals within the next few seasons would be awesome to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back