Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

After missing Gen 3 D/P is when I got back into it as well. I think they're decent games although I don't think Platinum was that great.

Again R/S/E are decent. But after the wholesale improvements that G/S/S represented I was left disappointed with RSE slightly. They are by no means bad games, just some of the less exciting entries for me.

I just can't really get into them any more. Gold was one of my favourite games ever but I tried X and Sun and didn't complete either of them. Lost it's appeal.

I really played from RBY to Gold and Silver, never played Crystal. I played Ruby/Sapphire halfheartedly on an emulator but lost interest. Omega Ruby got me back and I enjoyed Y as well, lost interest in Sun.

This won't be the announcement, but just give Gen 1 Kanto the BOTW treatment and take what you want.

Pokemon Kanto which Takes place after the events of sun & moon would be cool
Kanto has been done to death imo but I would still be cool with it. Some gyms would have different leaders, Lillie could be your rival too.

Hope its Stars/Eclipse (with gyms instead of trials as gyms were being built in SuMo) but I think it will be Diamond/Pearl remakes, which is still cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back