AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are no red flags because there is no discontent.
We will only know that if the uncontracted players re-sign.
Has there been any news on Ashmore and the other uncontracted players.

At least three contracted players (2 Melb, 1 Coll) have been traded this week fwiw. No news on our out-of-contract players yet (aside from Green and the four delistings), although recent social media activity of Riddell and Ashmore doesn't suggest they'll be moving to another club.

Trade period ends 2pm Wednesday and all of the deals speculated about in the media have already been done. Re-signing period closes on Monday 17th.

What a weird trade. I stare at it and still can't see whether it was worth of any of the involved clubs time.

I believe it was reported that deal and the GWS-Melb-Adel 3 way deal, that the AFL got involved "for fairness".

How exactly, I still don't understand.

Side note: It's strange the AFL gets involved in those deals, but lets Carlton steal O'Dea and Guerin by only giving pick 15 in return to the Dees!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's obviously okay with the trade. Clubs can't just send someone across the country without their input.
I really like what I've seen of her as a person, but I think she had become a bit of a fringe player for North so might have been open to a trade from that perspective. Bit surprised another team as strong as Freo was in the market, to be honest.

It seems those in the AFLW community rate her higher than some on the North Melbourne Big Footy forum.

Hard to fathom really, all the elite AFLW minds can be found here. :D

I reckon personalities that bring the club together are worth more than some would give them credit for.

I think Narni and LMac are examples from the men’s team. It’s been proven time and again how a close team performs better. The Tigers credited in part their premiership success on opening up to each other and growing closer.

All the best to Jess, I think she brought a lot to the team.

good trade by us

Grace Campbell will replace her spot

I'm sure Grace will get every chance further up the ground but I also want to see Mia King get as much time on and around the ball this season.

I can't see us getting Aileen Gilroy back soon, given the state of travel restrictions. She will be missed but that's another big opportunity for someone.

I'm sure Grace will get every chance further up the ground but I also want to see Mia King get as much time on and around the ball this season.

I can't see us getting Aileen Gilroy back soon, given the state of travel restrictions. She will be missed but that's another big opportunity for someone.
Geebus don’t say that, I’m sure there’s a way to get those girls back. I’m pretty sure clubs have traded Irish girls over the last couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back