AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reni Hicks, North Melbourne, has been charged for Rough Conduct (Dangerous Tackle) against Williamstown player Megan Williamson during the final quarter of the VFLW Round 5 match between the North Melbourne and Williamstown on Sunday 28 March at Arden St Oval.
Based on the available video evidence and medical report, the incident was assessed as Careless Conduct with Low Impact and High Contact. The incident was classified as a one match base sanction. The player has no applicable record which impacted the penalty. An early guilty plea enables the player to accept a reprimand.
The player accepted a reprimand.

Bruton a definite in this weekend, I'm thinking they may drop Eddey, she has looked a little flat the last few weeks. Also, the collywobblers have a mobile forward line so we should go a little smaller down back, so Lynch stays to assist Bresnehan and Wright. I'm a little concerned about Duffin's mobility against the likes of Molloy, Sheridan and co., so perhaps we throw her forward early on, see if we can distrupt Collingwood's plans a little.

Bruton a definite in this weekend, I'm thinking they may drop Eddey, she has looked a little flat the last few weeks. Also, the collywobblers have a mobile forward line so we should go a little smaller down back, so Lynch stays to assist Bresnehan and Wright. I'm a little concerned about Duffin's mobility against the likes of Molloy, Sheridan and co., so perhaps we throw her forward early on, see if we can distrupt Collingwood's plans a little.
Eddey has been pretty quiet in recent games, only 3 possessions per game in rounds 7 & 8. But, I thought she was pretty handy in the second half against Freo.
Wouldn’t mind seeing Lynch get another game, you’ve gotta like the way she attacks the contest. I’m guessing it’ll probably be Bruton in for Lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My barcode was rejected too. Collingwood barcode worked so it looks like it is being processed by Ticketek as a home game. If I’d known I’d have paid for a guest ticket.

The club sent me the following email earlier:

“You are able to redeem a FREE ticket to the Qualifying Final this Saturday against Collingwood from 2pm today using your AFLW unique code.”

So, something’s amiss.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Members can buy extra seats so they are going Ahead of the general on sale. Membership department just told me their is an allocation for North members so they won’t be sold out, but also didn’t know what section of the ground they might be in, when they might be on sale, or how we will know when our barcodes are active.

Don't want to offend any AFLW fans out there, and really hope the girls win on the weekend, especially against Collingwood at Vic Park. But geez, watching the last couple of minutes of the Freo game was hard. Didn't even have the composure to rush the ball for a behind in the dying seconds that nearly cost the game.

Don't want to offend any AFLW fans out there, and really hope the girls win on the weekend, especially against Collingwood at Vic Park. But geez, watching the last couple of minutes of the Freo game was hard. Didn't even have the composure to rush the ball for a behind in the dying seconds that nearly cost the game.
The weird part with that is that it was the usually very composed Duffin that made the initial mistake. Don’t recall her doing that sort of thing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back