Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After the very poor loss last round, this is yet again another opportunity to seek retribution and has become a very important game.

Winning tonight places us in a great position to still put pressure on the top 4 - losing it means we will be scrapping for a place in the 8.

Cats were ordinary last week also but managed to sneak the points against GWS. From what I've seen in recent weeks they are very beatable. Even though it's Kelly's 250th game, I don't believe that is any extra incentive considering both teams have so much to play for.

We were clearly outplayed by the Cats in first half last time, but came home quite well but were never it. I would rather see us take it up to them early, and back in our players to get the job done in second half.

Roos by 1 point.

Last edited:
We'll come out guns blazing tonight, we all know the feel. Backing us in for a good win here. Feel it's last chance saloon for a few of our players but hoping that this is the game they turn the corner.

Roos by 15

* lost.
Crows lost.
Stakes have inched higher!
Here's the chance!
Go ROOS!

Just checked the score and yep, that is a surprise.

We have a massive opportunity to win tonight and be looking at a home final at least.

I have posted previously that I don't trust us week to week, but that doesn't mean we can't win the games in front if us. Just need to bring our best consistently.

I've learned my lesson. Putting no energy into anticipation.

Not sure if I'll get to the game or not, but wherever I am I will watch, cheer and hope for the best. If I get the best, I'll be delighted. Go North.

Am hearin ya, people need to be mindful that Geelong are still a good side and we've a few best 22 out. Then add in some second stringers who are also unavailable and that messes severely with your balance.

Am hoping for an honest showing and if that means a win fantastic. But I'd hate to see over reactionary threads should Geelong prove to strong tonight.

North by 16 points.

Am hearin ya, people need to be mindful that Geelong are still a good side and we've a few best 22 out. Then add in some second stringers who are also unavailable and that messes severely with your balance.

Am hoping for an honest showing and if that means a win fantastic. But I'd hate to see over reactionary threads should Geelong prove to strong tonight.

North by 16 points.

Yes, we need to smash up GWS, Dogs, Crows and Dees.

Get ready boys for another disappointing loss. We dont win the games that mean something because we are mentally weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same same
Well my take on it is, I feel we can win this. I know we need to and frankly I think we will. But we might not. I am about to go overseas and I am supremely confident that we will win the the last few rounds while I am away, and we will do ok in finals but maybe not make the big one when I get back. So I am pencilling this as a win. But we could just as easily lose next week. I know this post is not predictable and logical... But I am a north supporter.

Finally Scott does something right and puts Adams as the sub.

Yep agree, that is what I thought had to happen.

I am not against it either, and would rather him despite poor form than McKenzie or some other dud.

Why Wood is not playing though I have no idea (work on defensive game?...just bizarre with the front runners in our team), but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much it is to park at Etihad tonight?

I don't usually park at the ground but given its so cold and we're running late I thought we would

$35 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back