Toast No 1 in Defence

Remove this Banner Ad

The flexibility of our defense it unrivaled imo. Wright has come back was good timing with EVW getting injured. I feel like we just need 1 more quality small in the mould of marley.

I think McKay could also come in for Daw if needed due to his ability to play as a ruck. Pretty happy with our options at the moment. Only disappointment defence wise has been nielson.
He does have a very friendly golden retriever though :)

Oh, and leading the Coleman :) North have got a lot to answer for. And do not mention Shifty Ben becoming a contested ball record holder either.

It interesting you say that about MacMillan, GWS piled on about 4 goals while Jmac was on the bench with his nose problem. Jmac he is our director of defensive operations down back and we look like a bit of a rabble when he isn’t there.
I think B Tron was being sarcastic.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It interesting you say that about MacMillan, GWS piled on about 4 goals while Jmac was on the bench with his nose problem. Jmac he is our director of defensive operations down back and we look like a bit of a rabble when he isn’t there.

I’m sure the gale force winds weren’t completely blameless.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m sure the gale force winds weren’t completely blameless.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
True, but defensively we were pretty solid for most of that quarter, repelling most of their advances with some comfort, except for that 10 minute period where we conceded 4 goals without a great deal of resistance.

Wait are you saying that it is important what a player does when they're not near the ball?

They will burn you as a heretic.

It's an amazing stat, especial when you consider we rank:

18th for Center Clearances
17th for 1 percenters
17th for Disposal efficiency
15th for Inside 50's
9th for rebound 50's
And here was I thinking that our 1 percenters were going through the roof. Obviously, I've got a wrong view on what constitutes a 1 percenter! Or maybe, it's just that all our possessions are 90 percenters because we're going so well....

t's an amazing stat, especial when you consider we rank:

18th for Center Clearances
17th for 1 percenters
17th for Disposal efficiency
15th for Inside 50's
9th for rebound 50's
Where do you find these info?
I was thinking we are great center clearance team, watching the game I thought we dominated GWS in that area on Saturday

Is there a stat anywhere which will tell which stats are completely meaningless? I mean really...
yeah, I was kind of pointing out that there's more to it than just points against. The fact that we lost a game and the opposition only kicked 55 points makes a big difference to our points against.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back