Mod. Notice Nominations please for Allefgib's replacement

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs_500x257-160225130625-0ffb8420-cf2c-0132-45d4-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

deaneus your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train.

Why are you so popular?

Ooh, a tough question but a fair one. Samcro24 , there's no single answer. Some posters respond to my integrity, others are more impressed with my incorruptibility. Still others buy my determination to ban trolls. And the posters on the Port board can put that in their pipes and smoke it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a leftfield thought but, seeing as Allefgib has stepped down and we still have three mods, how about each remaining mod step up 25% and cover his workload?

Perhaps run it like our midfield. Bigfella stays on doing SFA and leave it up to the others to cover him.

Ooh, a tough question but a fair one. Samcro24 , there's no single answer. Some posters respond to my integrity, others are more impressed with my incorruptibility. Still others buy my determination to ban trolls. And the posters on the Port board can put that in their pipes and smoke it!

I have never met any of the regular posters on the Adelaide BigFooty Board. I does concern me that some "regular posters" give every indication of being trolls.

I did however witness Deaneus hanging the "Sack Triggs" sign from the Western Grandstand a couple of years ago.

That's good enough for me, Vote Deaneus 1.

On the other hand, we could appoint Sam/Alex and triple the number of Mods.

I have never met any of the regular posters on the Adelaide BigFooty Board. I does concern me that some "regular posters" give every indication of being trolls.

I did however witness Deaneus hanging the "Sack Triggs" sign from the Western Grandstand a couple of years ago.

That's good enough for me, Vote Deaneus 1.

On the other hand, we could appoint Sam/Alex and triple the number of Mods.

How do we know Alex isn't already a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back