No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we're welcoming back Crameri :smirk:
His playing normal game. Not promoting a march to the G to welcome him back, neither did we request a Friday night special game to welcome him back

How does Essendon even deserve a Friday night or Saturday night game? Give them the twilight games

His playing normal game. Not promoting a march to the G to welcome him back, neither did we request a Friday night special game to welcome him back

How does Essendon even deserve a Friday night or Saturday night game? Give them the twilight games
Didn't know about a march, that's disgusting. Demeans the concept.

For some reason I feel more vitriol towards Ward than Griffen.

At the Preliminary Final I was definitely harsher towards Ward than Griffen.

Maybe it's because Griffen leaving led to something great happening at the club, whereas Ward was leaving as the ship was really sinking.

I understand why both of them left and certainly don't think either of them are bad blokes or anything, it just infuriates me seeing both of them in that sh*tstain of a jumper.
The thing that annoys me most about Ward is this crapolo that we lost him for the sake of $30k or so as it smells to me like a story someone tells you to justify why they left. Whilst there may be an element of truth to it facts are GWS were offering almost twice what we could and he and his manager would have known that all along.

There has also been this BS from the media that we as a club somehow didn't realise that he was going to be a champion. We absolutely knew what his potential was and to think Melbourne got double the compensation for Scully that we got for Ward was criminal.

But then there would be uneven number of teams so you could merge again with Richmond, relocate them to Tassie and they can be the Tassie Tigers. Win win win win.
I wouldn't want Richmond to change, though I would be happy to replace GC with a new team from Tassie.

I wouldn't want Richmond to change, though I would be happy to replace GC with a new team from Tassie.

GC will remain and succeed - the AFL will make sure of it.

Anyway they have a awesome spine and 100 high picks in a draft Choc full of mids.

They'll be GWSing teams in no time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway they have a awesome spine and 100 high picks in a draft Choc full of mids.

say-no-to-plastic-and-save-earth.png

* Save THE Earth :oops:

Last edited:

Nah, their next set of draftees will all leave after 3-5 years.

Noting that Carlton delisted Tutt and Everitt but is honoring Liam Jones' contract.

i never rated Tutt and when he decided he wanted out i thought karma will pay him a visit.
The thoughts even today after winning the flag and thinking of the likes of Higgins, Harbrow, Hill(even though he was soft when with us), Cooney(until i heard him speak about his exit on SEN, Griffen and Ward (though they will get a plastic one). Higgins,Griffen and Ward are the 3 that piss me off the most and i just smile that the Karma bus has picked them up and is express.

We can call our game against Carltank the "tutt-ah cup"

i never rated Tutt and when he decided he wanted out i thought karma will pay him a visit.
The thoughts even today after winning the flag and thinking of the likes of Higgins, Harbrow, Hill(even though he was soft when with us), Cooney(until i heard him speak about his exit on SEN, Griffen and Ward (though they will get a plastic one). Higgins,Griffen and Ward are the 3 that piss me off the most and i just smile that the Karma bus has picked them up and is express.

We can call our game against Carltank the "tutt-ah cup"
Higgins jumping the sinking ship to join a contending team is looking like a terrific piece of judgement.

Higgins jumping the sinking ship to join a contending team is looking like a terrific piece of judgement.

I don't have anything against Higgins personally, but the Norf supporters who were gobbing off that he had joined a real club and now could finally experience some success and he's now got a super dooper medical team looking after him who won't mismanage him:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back