No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How funny is bigfooty this year? So far I've read about how good the depth is at Essendon, Carlton, Melbourne, Saints, Richmond and Gold Coast.
Actually I reckon the non- Vic teams Port, GC, Brisbane and Freo will be the big improves. Won't sell many copies of the HUN unfortunately.

7v735rSZA1Szm.gif

Gold coast are a basketcase.

I have my worries about whether they'll survive at all.

I swear to God, I feel like I'm arguing with a mattdougie alt about Dickson not being one dimensional. Mattdougie has even conceded that he goes alright even if he's not a fan so I don't get what this dickheads deal is.

I swear to God, I feel like I'm arguing with a mattdougie alt about Dickson not being one dimensional. Mattdougie has even conceded that he goes alright even if he's not a fan so I don't get what this dickheads deal is.
Link me! I'll bite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I do this time!!????

I've been quiet lol

Gotta admit that was me putting Dickson in the best 10 draftees for 2011 - seems the burley was taken. But on reflection and reading your spirited defence - he nearly deserves a spot if you were picking a team to play a final tomoz. Certainly matched or outperformed Greene. Rather Dickson than some of the other spanners being talked up in that thread.

FMD - how bad is the Pies' Adams - genuine out and out s**t truck.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-11/will-2017-see-the-collingwood-curse-end

This latest in a long line of articles talking up and/or making excuses for Collingwood inadvertently makes a good point about St Kilda and Melbourne and their fans who assume they're going to shoot up the table next season and are a good chance of doing an us and winning the flag. Surely next year chances are they're not going to be as massively kissed on the dick as they both were with injuries this season. How they'll cope if they have even somewhere near an average amount of injuries is a great unknown. I don't think their rise and contendership is as inevitable as they seem to think.

Injury table 2016:
Gold Coast 225
Collingwood 217
Fremantle 203
Brisbane Lions 198
Western Bulldogs 192
Richmond 161
North Melbourne 153
Greater Western Sydney 148
Geelong 144
Port Adelaide 130
Hawthorn 128
Essendon 127
Sydney 120
Carlton 119
Melbourne 109
Adelaide 101
West Coast 89
St Kilda 80

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-11/will-2017-see-the-collingwood-curse-end

This latest in a long line of articles talking up and/or making excuses for Collingwood inadvertently makes a good point about St Kilda and Melbourne and their fans who assume they're going to shoot up the table next season and are a good chance of doing an us and winning the flag. Surely next year chances are they're not going to be as massively kissed on the dick as they both were with injuries this season. How they'll cope if they have even somewhere near an average amount of injuries is a great unknown. I don't think their rise and contendership is as inevitable as they seem to think.

Injury table 2016:
Gold Coast 225
Collingwood 217
Fremantle 203
Brisbane Lions 198
Western Bulldogs 192
Richmond 161
North Melbourne 153
Greater Western Sydney 148
Geelong 144
Port Adelaide 130
Hawthorn 128
Essendon 127
Sydney 120
Carlton 119
Melbourne 109
Adelaide 101
West Coast 89
St Kilda 80
We also had crammers have a full season off. Could easily be 215

Also, if you're counting Crameri, then you'd have to include the whole Essendon gang and the Bummers would move even further out in front.
They were given access to replacement players though, whereas Port Adelaide, St Kilda, Melbourne and ourselves were not. The replacement players changes how I think the Essendon situation should be viewed.

The Collingwood suspended pair are in the same category as Crameri though, occupying a list spot (albeit rookie rather than senior list) but not playing any games in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back