No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone caught up with the crazy, old, senile fool Sheedy’s latest rant.

Apparently a Plastics flag would be ‘the greatest story in the history of the game’ (despite being gifted dozens of 1st round picks, $150 mil and plenty of concessions).

Also said in 16 and 17 they were unlucky to be beaten to two prelims by the eventual premiers Richmond and ‘bloody Footscray’.

I hate that campaigner so much. Right up at Ian Collins level. Absolute p****.

I now hope they get hammered again.

Sheedy is a giant smouldering piece of dog 💩

Nah. He just wasn't very good.
He only managed a handful of mediocre games at a young age, but he did retire due to groin issues rather than be cut.

I'm enjoying Paddy Ryder also telling the Bombers to GAGF, despite what each and every Bombers fan thinks maybe its not Valhalla in Tullamarine after all.

Sheedy is a giant smouldering piece of dog 💩
Wtf. Richmond won by about six goals in 17.

And I don’t need to go on about 16 on this board and the dominance in the last quarter.

Is there a link to the article with the ‘bloody footscray’ quote.

He only managed a handful of mediocre games at a young age, but he did retire due to groin issues rather than be cut.

I'm enjoying Paddy Ryder also telling the Bombers to GAGF, despite what each and every Bombers fan thinks maybe its not Valhalla in Tullamarine after all.

Perhaps it is Valhalla.

Every time Sheedy is wheeled out it confirms he’s either had dementia for years, or he’s just a total fcukwit these days... or both. Stupid old pr1ck deserves to have Toby Grub trying to claw his eyes out.

My favourite is hearing him talking and desperately trying to keep his dentures in. Hilarious.

Apparently a Plastics flag would be ‘the greatest story in the history of the game’ (despite being gifted dozens of 1st round picks, $150 mil and plenty of concessions).

"Good for football"

06bd8da9ed1ca2ccd894e55e8821108d.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    967.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time Sheedy is wheeled out it confirms he’s either had dementia for years, or he’s just a total fcukwit these days... or both. Stupid old pr1ck deserves to have Toby Grub trying to claw his eyes out.
One of my favourite pieces of schadenfreude from the 2016 PF was the sight of Sheedy accepting Steve Waugh’s congratulatory handshake, before the end of the game, as if the result was already decided 😄.

One of my favourite pieces of schadenfreude from the 2016 PF was the sight of Sheedy accepting Steve Waugh’s congratulatory handshake, before the end of the game, as if the result was already decided 😄.

Photo please...?

"Good for football"

06bd8da9ed1ca2ccd894e55e8821108d.gif

It’s like saying a wealthy private school kid who wants for nothing, gets a Ferrari for their 18th and goes on to be a lawyer on Collins Street is inspirational.

I can't remember the article so cannot post a link. You will just have to trust me. There was an article when Aker came to the Bulldogs. In his last days at Brisbane he rang Sheedy to talk things over with him and advise that he was going to the Bulldogs. Sheedy's quote was (as I remember it) 'Why did you sign with that sh1t club for?"". The dislike for us goes back many years. My guess is when the Dogs stopped the Bombers going through the H&W undefeated.

GWS sponsored ad came up in my Instagram feed. Apparently “the army keeps assembling”. Funny given the army has never bothered to assemble at Spotless Stadium, even for finals. More like a platoon

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is such are huge groundswell of support for GWS that a number of well healed supporters kicked in $300k so as to avoid the embarrassment of the club not selling their allocated number of tickets.

There is such are huge groundswell of support for GWS that a number of well healed supporters kicked in $300k so as to avoid the embarrassment of the club not selling their allocated number of tickets.

So who are they scalping the tickets to? Tigers supporters? Or are the 200 school kids they bussed in to the open training session for the cameras getting corporate packages?

And didn’t some extra seats ( or was it standing) become available to us in 2016 because even Swans didn’t sell them all??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GWS “army” camped at the light rail stop in Canberra this morning. They even had a band playing (I’m guessing) the club song. Lady looked perplexed when I said “Go Tiges”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
As much as I hate GWS, easily the best song in the league. Its not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back