Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowan Marshall is putting on a clinic

I think he’s realized at kilda don’t play in big games.
Will be looking to get out during this contract I reckon.
Or he's happy getting paid big money for doing very little.

163 to 44 ... where have we seen that before?
540534_43d746e168a2da8e050d6901aec30114.gif

poot-119-slot-machine-banner-gif.617858

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The combination of St Kilda football terrorism, Fremantle football terrorism and Richmond's injuries and ineptitude is creating a very interesting race.

At half time, Brisbane are on 13.5.83, and the other three combined on 12.15.87.
Brisbane: 26.7.163
Fremantle/St Kilda/Richmond: 23.33.171.

So close, yet so far.

On a more positive note for the Lions, their first quarter alone was enough to beat Richmond's entire score (as was their third).

I can't work out what going on at GWS. I had them easily top 4 but they might miss the top 8.
I saw someone suggest a lack of midfield depth, but Green and Coniglio have been back in the last fortnight, so that doesn't really make sense.

They have gone -39 in inside 50s across the last two weeks, so the midfield is definitely a big part of the problem, but they aren't missing their best players right now.

I saw someone suggest a lack of midfield depth, but Green and Coniglio have been back in the last fortnight, so that doesn't really make sense.

They have gone -39 in inside 50s across the last two weeks, so the midfield is definitely a big part of the problem, but they aren't missing their best players right now.

I reckon they've been spooked by the St Kilda result in round 5 where the Saints had a massive last quarter come back and have tried some Nicks style defensive adjustments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back