hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
mate of mine is part owner. It’s ok, not special though. Quite run of the mill. Plenty of more tasty gins out there in that price range.
It was very pricey, had a good night punting Thursday so I was generous

Tasting visit to the Brewery you reckon? I want to go to the JD Brewery in Tennessee.
Yes, worth a visit & amazing facility with all the palm trees. They have so many versions of baccardi you can't get here.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
It was very pricey, had a good night punting Thursday so I was generous

we paid an outrageous amount at Bowden brewery,something like $16 a pop. Remove the aboriginal ownership and euthenased ants and there’s not much left IMO. If your misses likes gin, try fosseys or prohibition. We get the monthly garden st gin club delivery and prohibition quarterly. Prohibition does a great Xmas gin, amongst others. Fosseys does great fun gins, Broken Heel is a favourite, but the entire range is worth working through.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Fantastic news for the lad .....wish him the best, gotta bit of talent too

1638076531513.png

“He thought he was coming in for a chat just before the draft: it was a really emotional moment for him,” Austin said on Akuei finding out the news.

“He couldn’t wait to tell his mum. He’s a great kid with a fantastic family and great support: it’s a really exciting time for him and the community he comes from.

“He certainly didn’t see it coming on that day and he was shaking like a leaf walking in [Friday] morning officially as a Carlton player.

“It’s a fantastic story and we wish him all the best. The hard work for him starts now, but it’s a great opportunity.”

lime is for gin, lemon is for flavouring cerveza.
If the beer needs lemon, it's not worth buying.

Heck, not even Mexicans waste their time on Corona's. They drink XX

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s not the money that makes me laugh , it’s that they’ve got only 4 years to get 3 flags !
Cant seem to access it anymore !🤣

View attachment 1289166
The fund couldn’t even pay the domain renewal fee?

You guys will look foolish when Port starts its membership drive again when it wins games in December and January.

Winning the flag in February is a realistic goal for them.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
You guys will look foolish when Port starts its membership drive again when it wins games in December and January.

Winning the flag in February is a realistic goal for them.
I’ll take my chances 🤣🤣🤣

So at the rate of fundraising through their greatness fund, they should have the remainder by the year 2342. Will the feds hold funding allocation over till then
They will achieve their goal by 2119.

Dont worry I will still be here posting along with Alex.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
If the beer needs lemon, it's not worth buying.

Heck, not even Mexicans waste their time on Corona's. They drink XX
I heard Mexicans just put it in the top of the beer to ward off flies. It's us gringos who mistakenly think it's there for the flavour. Not sure if it's true but I have been over there and experienced American tourists first hand so I'm willing to believe it.

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back