Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh oh... what about those of us who are bad at all of those? :(
lol. :D

No, in all seriousness, if anything they have always been good to me, even keeping tabs on me when I went AWOL.

There is only one that I disliked, but that particular poster is no longer here. So it doesnt matter.

Jan 31, 2010
Busan
AFL Club
Adelaide
More hand outs for the charity club

PM announces $15m for Port Adelaide Football Club’s Alberton Oval redevelopment

Prime Minister Scott Morrison came to town bearing gifts for the Port faithful on Friday, announcing a multimillion-dollar cash splash for a big build in Labor heartland.

Port Adelaide Football Club’s plans to transform the historic Alberton Oval into a multi-sport precinct has been boosted with $15m of federal government funding.
The extra money has supercharged the club’s plans to power into the AFLW for the 2022-23 season.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide

Prime Minister Scott Morrison came to town bearing gifts for the Port faithful on Friday, announcing a multimillion-dollar cash splash for a big build in Labor heartland.

Port Adelaide Football Club’s plans to transform the historic Alberton Oval into a multi-sport precinct has been boosted with $15m of federal government funding.
The extra money has supercharged the club’s plans to power into the AFLW for the 2022-23 season.

Yep, we can definitely park our high horse inside a glass house built on high moral ground seeing as we will be funding our proposed development 100% from our own pocket.

WeedsMullet84

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtic, Glenelg
Neil Balme is in Rundle Mall, come on Crows have another crack!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America

All AFL clubs get some sort of government funding to develop facilities.

Not troll worthy

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
All AFL clubs get some sort of government funding to develop facilities.

Not troll worthy

I think it's just funny given Kochie mocked us at their BnF dinner for exactly what they've been given.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
I think it's just funny given Kochie mocked us at their BnF dinner for exactly what they've been given.
In that context fair enough.

They still need to raise the rest. Port held a $4m grant Federal Grant for a project at Alberton, and had to hand it back after a few years when Suoer CEO KT couldn't raise the rest of the funding.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
So Wheatley has suggested that Stkilda has made a mistake taking Wanganeen-Milera over Sinn, says he can't understand drafting an interstate player with the issues of go home factor and relocation and settling in when there was a guy down the road who lives walking distance from the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
So Wheatley has suggested that Stkilda has made a mistake taking Wanganeen-Milera over Sinn, says he can't understand drafting an interstate player with the issues of go home factor and relocation and settling in when there was a guy down the road who lives walking distance from the club.

Gerard Healey said the same thing

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
In that context fair enough.

They still need to raise the rest. Port held a $4m grant Federal Grant for a project at Alberton, and had to hand it back after a few years when Suoer CEO KT couldn't raise the rest of the funding.

So at the rate of fundraising through their greatness fund, they should have the remainder by the year 2342. Will the feds hold funding allocation over till then

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Absolutely wrong call .....but it's such a St Kilda thing to do & why they continually fail

They made similar bad calls ....Hunter Clark #7 , Nick Coffield #8 .....both highly skilled, but soft as & pedestrian pace, no real weapon other than kicking

TBF though, not a great draft

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Maybe it was Healey that I ment 🤔
It was.

He then when on to mention Sloane, Parker and Touk Miller as leaders who got picked later.

He neglected to mention they all went to interstate clubs and didn't go home.

Absolutely wrong call .....but it's such a St Kilda thing to do & why they continually fail

They made similar bad calls ....Hunter Clark #7 , Nick Coffield #8 .....both highly skilled, but soft as & pedestrian pace, no real weapon other than kicking

TBF though, not a great draft
Hunter Clark is a gun.

Was playing great footy before being Mackay'd.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Hunter Clark is a gun.

Was playing great footy before being Mackay'd.
Had Hunter Clark in SuperCoach after Reiwoldt called him the next Superstar ....not getting fooled again by media hype ...he was terrible

Was supposed to play midfield this year .....had some taste of it, but again mostly HBF .....just too slow to play midfield & defensively poor

Had Hunter Clark in SuperCoach after Reiwoldt called him the next Superstar ....not getting fooled again by media hype ...he was terrible

Was supposed to play midfield this year .....had some taste of it, but again mostly HBF .....just too slow to play midfield & defensively poor
What?

We must be watching different players over the past few years... but I don't give a toss about supercoach points.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
What?

We must be watching different players over the past few years.
If he's in my Fantasy Sides .....no-one looks at their games closer than me ....I dumped him after the first 4 games, when he was an absolute spud

Other Coach's held longer and were spewing ......he's just a good average player ...might be fitness, but his reaction times are poor & he prefers straightline running ....probably why he played HBF and a bit of wing

If he's in my Fantasy Sides .....no-one looks at their games closer than me ....I dumped him after the first 4 games, when he was an absolute spud

Other Coach's held longer and were spewing ......he's just a good average player ...might be fitness, but his reaction times are poor & he prefers straightline running ....probably why he played HBF and a bit of wing
& there is your problem.

You are judging on SuperCoach points... whereas I'm judging on actual performance.

How many top 22 SuperCoach were All Australians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back