Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crouch, Stengle and Tex all get match bans, DeGoey.... nothing

Stengle and Crouch didn't have to for the first offence, we chose to hand it to the AFL. Stengles second would have to have been a second strike, so 4 games under that policy. Tex was lucky to get the bottom end of the reasonable range. The difference is that we always punish at the extreme end whereas some clubs protect their player as much as they can. It's us that has it wrong, not Collingwood.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Stengle and Crouch didn't have to for the first offence, we chose to hand it to the AFL. Stengles second would have to have been a second strike, so 4 games under that policy. Tex was lucky to get the bottom end of the reasonable range. The difference is that we always punish at the extreme end whereas some clubs protect their player as much as they can. It's us that has it wrong, not Collingwood.
Collingwood not punishing a serial offender isn't the right thing to do, how many chances do you want him to have ??

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Collingwood not punishing a serial offender isn't the right thing to do, how many chances do you want him to have ??

I don't care how many chances he gets, what's it to me? I care that our club puts football power ahead of image when our players make mistakes. The law deals with law breAkers, that's punishment enough. I know people will say they'd get sacked and some would be right and most would be wrong.

deeztreez

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
No really…this is his last chance...
087FBF87-C180-4D52-8F17-875C03D165A4.gif

Rumour a while ago was he had turned to "ice" to fight his demons, that was never going to end well if that was the case.
Insidious drug & huge issue for our society given the growing number of users who are basically cooking their life... & impacting on those around them.

Yeah I don't think anyone is buying that spin, Jack
Was their leading goal kicker & with an aging Kennedy, they need a big season from Oscar Allen.

Mind you I'm not sure the Weagles are going anywhere fast as I think they have become stale under Simpson.

Are you really surprised with their culture... so he will just keep on playing uo his whole career.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
“Trimmed down”????…. I cant see any difference in the lad at all.. looks the same as he always does..

Absolutely sweet fa muscle definition in those arms as usual..

More Carlton BS..

Maybe it's like in Mean Girls. Some team mates pranking him, encouraging him to eat these special nutrition bars to lose weight

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was their leading goal kicker & with an aging Kennedy, they need a big season from Oscar Allen.

Mind you I'm not sure the Weagles are going anywhere fast as I think they have become stale under Simpson.
The way its looking, if there was any way of getting their 2022 1st leading up to last years trade season, it would have been worth it as WA borders shut and now darling nixed and kennedy approaching pension age..could be a spoon candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back