Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, have to been to a whole two away wins. Both v Brissie in 2006/7.

My other away matches are the One From 2017 We Don't Talk About, and one versus North circa 2012-14 (No, not that one against North).

seen 3 away wins

1997 GF
2008 Carlton at the G
2009 Melbourne at the G

many more losses

1998 WB at Princess Park
1999 Brisbane at the Gabba
2011 St Kilda at Docklands - Craigy's last
2012 Nth Melb Docklands
2017 GF
2018 Richmond at G

Last edited:
Wow you guys suck.

Seen first finals win against Hawks, 97/98 GFs and 2016 Bulldogs Final.

Mind you have seen the Buddy Final, the Pies we were robbed and the 2017 GF.

Seen a fair few minor round games, the majority would be wins. Last one was against the Pies this year so I was at the evacuation.

We didn't play Carlton at the G 2009. Played at Etihad, the game Burton took the mega mark (as mentioned I was there).

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
could have sworn we played Carlton at the G back to back years, it was Melbourne not Carlton we went too

I was listening to the call on my phone using free wi-fi at the International Airport at Amman in Jordan. I heard Gov take the mark then the wi-fi dropped out and I had to board the plane. Didn't find out the result until hours later in Athens!
I was in Thailand in 2000 and the power went off just as our Cathy had 200 to run!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we're doing this, (and I can't be bothered fact checking) my one away win was ?2008 Essington vs Crows at docklands when we were way down and Tippett kicked about 8 to win.

That was a good day. My ex-Bombers supporter now-wife managed to get over it and forgive me. The drug scandal was great for me personally as she gave up caring about them completely.

Wow, what amazing two wins to see though.

The 2015 EF is still my favourite Crows game of all time.
That goal in the last two minutes was a legendary play by the Crows.

Tex ignoring the shorter option in Betts and going into the corridor inside 50m to hit Charlie was start of the art precision.

That goal in the last two minutes was a legendary play by the Crows.

Tex ignoring the shorter option in Betts and going into the corridor inside 50m to hit Charlie was start of the art precision.

The slight bump to knock the Bulldogs player off balance to take the mark, and the absolute precision of the kick.

Tex's best highlight for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back