MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh no, I was hoping we'd be selected to play that new quarter time game where you have to roll giant inflatable sherrins through the goals
Had me positively screaming with excitement! It's the only time I've ever been perceivable at the football. Did you notice that one was RED, and the other one was YELLOW?

Me too - left him off as he didn't play with May and Preuss, but still similar era.

His absolute bullying of Dangerfield that day was a joy to watch.

Bern and Daniel Cross couldn't be more different as mids but the one thing they both had in common was competitiveness, I absolutely loved both of them. Both instrumental in turning this place around.

Had me positively screaming with excitement! It's the only time I've ever been perceivable at the football. Did you notice that one was RED, and the other one was YELLOW?
I believe that particular choice was so that the fans could better tell the two players apart.

Should have just made the footballs larger.
Yes, the balls could get progressively larger the closer they get to the goals! Then the challenge becomes how you get the bloody things to fit between the posts.

I will write to the club with this idea along with my other idea for a quarter time game where two teams have to compete in a race to get a couch up a flight of stairs.

Yes, the balls could get progressively larger the closer they get to the goals! Then the challenge becomes how you get the bloody things to fit between the posts.

I will write to the club with this idea along with my other idea for a quarter time game where two teams have to compete in a race to get a couch up a flight of stairs.
Mario Kart N64 on the big screen halfway through the fourth quarter for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or does Henry just seem non threatening for a small forward? Doesn't seem to sweat or pounce on mistakes, looks fumbly at the saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back