Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else here follow the premier league?

What a north London derby that was, that arsenal performance is the best I’ve seen us play in years.

There’s only one way to make tonight better, and that’s by watching the GF again, which I shall.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You can occasionally find me ranting about the ineptitude of West Ham over on the RDT. Wish Foxtel/Kayo had the EPL, don't see it worth getting Optus just for that.

Get a chromecast so you can cast foxtel from your phone to your TV. Works a treat!
I have a Shield TV and I'm pretty sure the cast icon doesn't appear within the Foxtel app on my phone...

I have a Shield TV and I'm pretty sure the cast icon doesn't appear within the Foxtel app on my phone...

You can only cast Foxtel Go if you’ve got multiroom

I’m not sure how casting works with Foxtel Now if that’s what you’re using

You can occasionally find me ranting about the ineptitude of West Ham over on the RDT. Wish Foxtel/Kayo had the EPL, don't see it worth getting Optus just for that.

I only got it when I moved back to Perth because the area I’m in actually has better Optus coverage than Telstra, it’s included free with my phone so I’m not complaining.

Mine does, but my folks have multiroom Foxtel, so that might explain it (see TY24's post). I assume that you don't have access to a laptop? Otherwise, you could connect it to the TV via HDMI. You can then log into foxtel online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone that follows Liverpool might as well be freo supporters Kopites are the worse of a very bad bunch

giphy.gif

Anyone that follows Liverpool might as well be freo supporters Kopites are the worse of a very bad bunch

One is a rabble of an organisation for three decades, lacking silverware and home to some of the worst off-field antics in the sport all justified by the most ignorant and feral supporters.

The other is also the same.

One is a rabble of an organisation for three decades, lacking silverware and home to some of the worst off-field antics in the sport all justified by the most ignorant and feral supporters.

The other is also the same.

Hey now we have won Silverware unlike the purples, we also have your 1999 Champions League cup sitting in our trophy cabinet permanently :kissingheart:

But it has been refreshing to see the Mancs revert back to how they were Pre-Fergie, should thin that bandwagon out a bit.

Hey now we have won Silverware unlike the purples, we also have your 1999 Champions League cup sitting in our trophy cabinet permanently :kissingheart:

Pftttt, no one gives a toss about some mickey mouse competition which Real Madrid wins every year.

Yes I am aware I should have referenced domestic silverware.

Pftttt, no one gives a toss about some mickey mouse competition which Real Madrid wins every year.

Yes I am aware I should have referenced domestic silverware.

Moyes
Van Gaal
Mourinho

Welcome back to the pre-Fergie days ;)

Looks like Ross Lyon sexually assaulting his staff has claimed another victim

Woeful culture down freo way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back