Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gather round will be April 4-7

Adelaide v Melb Thursd Apr 4
Port v Ess fri Apr 5

both stand alone games.

So 7 matches left

Fair chance we get a game at either Mt Barker or Norwood next year.

Wouldn't mind going to see us at a local ground.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it saves us a trip to the Gold Coast or Tassie, we could play the Suns or North and I’d be happy with that

Such a bizarre fixture. Isn't the whole point fans are meant to be able to go to a bunch of games. Should be 3 AO Saturday games and 2 AO games Friday and Sunday.

It's also the 21st century, we can at least attempt a day game or 2 on a weekday. People are travelling there, they're not working and can attend games. I know the AFL pushes all their priority into the telecast but I feel that just alienates local fans.

It's also the 21st century, we can at least attempt a day game or 2 on a weekday. People are travelling there, they're not working and can attend games. I know the AFL pushes all their priority into the telecast but I feel that just alienates local fans.
Nah, the time slot the AFL waste is late nights back into WA. Have WCE v GC and Freo v GWS at 7.30 WA/9pm local time at Adelaide Oval Friday/Saturday.

Scorchers have a few games that start 6pm WA/9pm EDST every season and they rate really well over east cause nothing else in on.

Dud fixture, barely any games worth getting excited for. I’d still consider going with friends and making a weekend of it but even afl.priddis is struggling to beat up much excitement- Ginnivan vs Collingwood the best you got?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a bizarre fixture. Isn't the whole point fans are meant to be able to go to a bunch of games. Should be 3 AO Saturday games and 2 AO games Friday and Sunday.

There probably still needs to be some concession to the ground getting completely chopped up with that amount of play in 3-4 days.

Why are Gold Coast swanning Alex Rance around in a guernsey?

Anyone else see that as weird?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back