Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

People need to forgive Willie leaving, players do it all the time.. He done us a favour and took the media drug taint with him and left Wce with a clean slate..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Players leaving in a free market to chase better/preferred opportunities is fine. The issue here is we could have just cast Willie aside and said too hard. Instead we funded his due process, paid his salary for two years when he wasn’t playing from his own stupidity, took a list spot off someone else then the second he has a chance to repay the faith he chose to heck off.

In these circumstances he will never be forgiven in the eyes of many supporters, mine included.

Players leaving in a free market to chase better/preferred opportunities is fine. The issue here is we could have just cast Willie aside and said too hard. Instead we funded his due process, paid his salary for two years when he wasn’t playing from his own stupidity, took a list spot off someone else then the second he has a chance to repay the faith he chose to * off.

In these circumstances he will never be forgiven in the eyes of many supporters, mine included.

I’m sure he would have repaid the clubs faith but do you think he had lost the senior players faith and I’m sure some of them held the 2019 finals failure as the reason he cost them the finals blame ..
Publically everyone was on board but privately that resentment was lingering there , it’s human nature..
It probably was the hardest time of his life mentally and then losing his father ..He chose to rewrite his life elsewhere..

Smoked weed
Tampered with asada sample
Blew up our 2019 finals campaign
Tried to smuggle weed through an airport
made bank the entire time
Jumped over to Poort as soon as possible
Has explained how much better Poort is as a club whenever he gets a media platform

Yeah, nah.

People need to forgive Willie leaving, players do it all the time.. He done us a favour and took the media drug taint with him and left Wce with a clean slate..

Yeah, nah.

Not many players leave after being unbelievably looked after by the club like he was.
He can heck right off.

I’m sure he would have repaid the clubs faith but do you think he had lost the senior players faith and I’m sure some of them held the 2019 finals failure as the reason he cost them the finals blame ..
Publically everyone was on board but privately that resentment was lingering there , it’s human nature..
It probably was the hardest time of his life mentally and then losing his father ..He chose to rewrite his life elsewhere..

No, he chose to only think about himself the selfish kent.

Are Port the most inaccurate team? Maybe it's just because they've done it against us a number of times but they seem to have many games like this. 5 17
Marshall went from one of the most to one of the least accurate forwards. Not sure why. Then you have a lot of players who blaze away.

Smoked weed
Has explained how much better Poort is as a club whenever he gets a media platform

Yeah, nah.
Willie who? I hope after he retires he appreciates the only club he will ever have a premiership medal with.

Such a bizarre decision to play Rozee. Its not like it was a final or a do or die home and away game.
I was thinking that too - why risk the bloke with a hammy complaint in a nothing game in Round 8? Whats to gain?

Its straight out of the purps mental playbook - "we must beat West Coast Adelaide at all costs!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking that too - why risk the bloke with a hammy complaint in a nothing game in Round 8? Whats to gain?

Its straight out of the purps mental playbook - "we must beat West Coast Adelaide at all costs!"
It’s like playing Amon after Nic Nat ****ed him and then afterwards claiming he was concussed. And was it Allir who was put back on too? The port doctors don’t care about player welfare

Smoked weed

Yeah, nah.

The VFL assisted in blowing up Wce Finals campaign the timing was the main reason..
They could have gave Wce a heads up that the WADA report was due that week and Willie could have been left in Perth but no they chose to have all the drama unfold in Melbourne on the eve of a big final ..
I was really surprised that the players put on a great show and but ran out of steam in the last quarter..
Anyway that’s history I guess..

In my hierarchy of hate 'em, hope they lose every game.
1) Bombres
2) Poort

One box ticked for the weekend. Let's hope we can tick the second tomorrow night!
Glad I'm not the only one who has Essendon at the top of my hate list. Absolute scum of a club with the biggest % of flog supporters I've encountered at games.

He did certainly cost them/us the 2019 finals. He also showed no character or appreciation for the enormous supporter he was provided with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back