Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

When the saints hawks game finishes they should take the recording and just shoot it into the sun, what an awful game, the fact someone will get brownlow votes for this is criminal

When the saints hawks game finishes they should take the recording and just shoot it into the sun, what an awful game, the fact someone will get brownlow votes for this is criminal

I'm somewhere between dozing off and considering going to do chores.

Red wine should be served around 18-22 degrees.

Any more than that and the alcohol is front-loaded.

Beer and white wine should be served around the same temp(6-8) but in Australia, we have this obsession with having cold drinks served almost freezing, which kills most of the flavour.
Disguises how sh!t beer tastes.
Also, I know people give the poms s**t for their room temperature beer, but it's actually 'cellar' temperature they serve and their cellars, especially in the middle of winter, are pretty much no different from a fridge.

Red wine should be served around 18-22 degrees.

Any more than that and the alcohol is front-loaded.

Beer and white wine should be served around the same temp(6-8) but in Australia, we have this obsession with having cold drinks served almost freezing, which kills most of the flavour.

Also, I know people give the poms s**t for their room temperature beer, but it's actually 'cellar' temperature they serve and their cellars, especially in the middle of winter, are pretty much no different from a fridge.
Ok, good to know.
Yep, we have an obsession with having everything cold in Oz, understandably.
White wine was never meant to be served cold, but is something that has developed over time. A winemaker told me if you drink cold white wine why don't you drink cold red wine, it's the same thing?
If you drink draft beer in UK, it's a very pleasant experience (whatever the temp is), certainly not freezing cold. I used to work in the wine/beer/spirit cellars (below street level) of a renowned dept.store in London when I was a travelling teenager way back in time...and there wasn't a fridge in sight!

Ok, good to know.
Yep, we have an obsession with having everything cold in Oz, understandably.
White wine was never meant to be served cold, but is something that has developed over time. A winemaker told me if you drink cold white wine why don't you drink cold red wine, it's the same thing?
If you drink draft beer in UK, it's a very pleasant experience (whatever the temp is), certainly not freezing cold. I used to work in the wine/beer/spirit cellars (below street level) of a renowned dept.store in London when I was a travelling teenager way back in time...and there wasn't a fridge in sight!

Some red wine is served chilled.

Some red wine is served chilled.
Even in France while buying wine I've been told to chill certain red varieties
If you don't have a wine fridge to keep your wine at 18° chuck it in the fridge for 15 - 20 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King may end up being a A+ key forward and it really was a better than decent effort to make the contest but there is absolutely no way JK would have dropped that mark at the end. It’s harsh but it’s that ability to make the moment yours that seperates the good from the great.

King is really in no man’s land under Ross Lyon. Would be better served joining his brother at Gold Coast

Max King may end up being a A+ key forward and it really was a better than decent effort to make the contest but there is absolutely no way JK would have dropped that mark at the end. It’s harsh but it’s that ability to make the moment yours that seperates the good from the great.

King is really in no man’s land under Ross Lyon. Would be better served joining his brother at Gold Coast
Only saw it on my phone but looked like an arm chop. Only 4 umpires but so can't expect one to see it.

He looks lethargic & disinterested every time I see him play.

He looks lethargic & disinterested every time I see him play.

Last quarter they had a mark inside 50 near the boundary and 50 arc. He jogged in behind his defender back towards the square when he could have easily been an option 40 out straight in front if he was paying attention and wanted to be the man.

Was so hyped up when he was drafted, come off the boil in such a big way

His brother any better?

The saints are the biggest pretenders in the comp. Trying to polish turds by trading in B & C graders from other clubs.

They are no different to norf, both clubs should be dissolved.

Nothing better than seeing the Saints lose thanks to Mr Cooper Grech, never used to mind them but have strong hatred toward them and want them to constantly fail due to his antics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back