Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would Warner at 22 want to leave a club who is consistently a finals contender, well run and flights to Melbourne are 1hour.
Sydney will match anything we offer him.
I expect 4-6 year extension end of year.

Because Sydney want to pay him half what the WA teams will. That's why.

Why would Warner at 22 want to leave a club who is consistently a finals contender, well run and flights to Melbourne are 1hour.
Sydney will match anything we offer him.
I expect 4-6 year extension end of year.
As well what Taylor said. Everything you said can also be applied to Jackson

Jackson has a Premiership Warner doesn’t.
Warner showing no signs of homesickness and family haven’t said anything about coming home.
Warner currently playing with his brother.
Jackson showed signs of wanting to head back? A lot of this is off CTD but Daniels and Ellis have brought it up as well. There's as much indication if not more of him wanting to get back to WA as there was Jackson at the same time.

And what if they win a flag this year? I'm not saying he's a lock but there's not nothing there (regardless of if he re-signs or not).

Jackson showed signs of wanting to head back? A lot of this is off CTD but Daniels and Ellis have brought it up as well. There's as much indication if not more of him wanting to get back to WA as there was Jackson at the same time.

And what if they win a flag this year? I'm not saying he's a lock but there's not nothing there (regardless of if he re-signs or not).
I hope you’re right.
Who was the last uninjured Swans best 23 who was traded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back