Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Riley Bonner - 32d, 17 turnovers. HAHAHAHA

Lol, didn’t have reception in the pit and now I got back to the workshop I saw the results. That should bring some Saints fans down to earth a bit 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield is concerning me. Hope Cripps ends up having to miss.
Pretty sure Tigers beat them in the midfield in that game.

We're not relying on Andy and Serong alone either. More bodies and they are all more mature.

We play well and we're every bit as good there as them and better if Jackson plays to his level.
Riley Bonner - 32d, 17 turnovers. HAHAHAHA

I hope Ross doesn't notice, because he's in my fantasy team and can score.

Such a classic Ross the boss loss I almost got PTSD. Charge away at the start, dominate the game for most of it, have it totally in your control… but then just slow to a complete halt and for all the work done in the end you’ve only scored 9 goals and the oppo has run over the top.

100% To reinforce this, my vent thread post from yesterday was expecting exactly what happened to the Saints to happen to us against the Crows! Ross has been gone for 5 years and I still haven't recovered.

Such a classic Ross the boss loss I almost got PTSD. Charge away at the start, dominate the game for most of it, have it totally in your control… but then just slow to a complete halt and for all the work done in the end you’ve only scored 9 goals and the oppo has run over the top.
2015 was basically this, only we kept holding on just long enough to scrape over the line, but with injuries mounting you just knew luck would eventually run out. The most painful season of winning football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back