Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Excluding Sydney atm, this year is wide open. Hilarious the media was saying the top 8 was pretty much a lock a couple of weeks ago. All the more reason for us to get going
it's how the season should be and confuses the David Kings who think they can pick it in round 1

It was always called April Premiers for a reason

Excluding Sydney atm, this year is wide open. Hilarious the media was saying the top 8 was pretty much a lock a couple of weeks ago. All the more reason for us to get going
It’s actually the perfect year to snatch one from out of the blue
Can see someone like Carlton just fumbling through finals and managing to hang on in the big one ( with a little help from their friends )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or are Essendon really overrated. I just dont see it. Yeah they're second and all but...damn.

Am I crazy or...

No, you're not crazy. They're a decent team thats been on the right side of every game (even drew with the Pies) even though in the first 7, they'd had less scoring shots in 5 games and expected score had them 1-6.

There is a reason their % is so low.

At half time the fox team were saying as many as 8 weeks for Luke Parker's bump.

Zac Butters with an intentional high bump off the ball and 7 commentars reckon he went down easy and it's just a free kick.

The good old Brownlow fancy protection in effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back