Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

all over for Richmond - they did enough to take some pressure off their coach

He is under no pressure. Everyone knows they are that ravaged by injury there is nothing he can do.

If Essendon stay in the top 4, I reckon almost guaranteed straight sets exit. Especially if a few of Carlton, Collingwood, Melbourne are in 5th-8th. I would even be reasonably confident Freo would beat them in Melbourne if we made it that far.

Was 100% thinking the same thing tonight. They are so vanilla it’s not even funny. Most boring midfield of all time. Like Essendon would have to be literally the least scariest side to me this season and it’s not even close!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bombers wont stay where they are for long...
Was 100% thinking the same thing tonight. They are so vanilla it’s not even funny. Most boring midfield of all time. Like Essendon would have to be literally the least scariest side to me this season and it’s not even close!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I said this to my mate that if we finished 8th and they finished 5th I'd hold absolutely no fears in flying over there and winning.

Cumberland is Richmonds Emmett

I was thinking that watching but wondering if it was too unkind to post. Cumberland best remembered as the player who played on at the 50m arc just as the siren went in the previous game Fremantle drew against Richmond.

His first few games he was kicking lots of goals and from long distances on a set shot. He got a 5 goal haul against Brisbane the week after that draw against us.

I was thinking that watching but wondering if it was too unkind to post. Cumberland best remembered as the player who played on at the 50m arc just as the siren went in the previous game Fremantle drew against Richmond.

His first few games he was kicking lots of goals and from long distances on a set shot. He got a 5 goal haul against Brisbane the week after that draw against us.
Doesn’t seem too clever

Watching Giants V Geelong today, Giants ruck decided to leap at a ball up instead of wrestling and mauling. The umpire paid a kick to Geelong for interference.
That used to be a ruckmans skill at one time, but apparently not allowed any more.Sadly.
Even one of the commentators said, "you can't do that". WTF not?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

depends how much they pay him, a million or two will make missing Birthdays no issue at all.
Perhaps make him captain too.
He comes across as a homesick sook. So many WA boys have been sent to other states and never sooked. Look at Serong, Young, Ryan, Pearce, Brayshaw etc etc no sooking from them. He’s worse than Cerra!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back